• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 01:29:07 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Mega Man Universe

Started by UHMEEEEBA, April 27, 2010, 10:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

That was sort of a given and what they said...

Jesuszilla

I just wonder what parts will affect it and how the system works.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Quote from: Jesuszilla on September 10, 2010, 07:06:48 PM
I just wonder what parts will affect it and how the system works.

Probably guaranteed that there is some "optimum configuration" that results in all stats being above normal.  And that every YouTube I AM A FUCKING n00b TO THE INTERNET BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THAT n00b IS SPELLED WITH A ZERO AND PRONOUNCED "NOOH-BEE" will use that.

UHMEEEEBA

Possibly but it'd probably be a fairly late unlockable like Mega Man C back in Powered Up, and even then you still wouldn't be able to everything with it.

UHMEEEEBA

Early TGS footage, it's basically what we saw last week which I suspect they only released early to drum up hype. Wily is the tutorial guy for the stage creator this time around instead of Roll, which makes sense seeing how he's the one that makes the stages Mega Man goes through and all...

Anyways the game is to be playable on the TGS floor so I'd expect to learn a bit more.

UHMEEEEBA

As I've been suspecting for awhile, Mega Man Universe is built upon a Mega Man 2 remake. That is to say this is Powered Up 2. And lo did the fanbase rage despite initially complaining the game wasn't Powered Up 2. Gog dam.

Fusion

Who'd have thought that at the end of it all, it was a rehash?

Well, I guess that deconfirms having a charge shot.

UHMEEEEBA

September 17, 2010, 12:05:28 PM #53 Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 12:24:50 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Yes because Mega Man couldn't unlock it in Powered Up.

Oh wait yes he could.

Jesuszilla

I wouldn't doubt if there were other charge weapons like in 7.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

We also still know Cut Man is in the game so even if the "main" game is Mega Man 2 it's probably not all that is there.

UHMEEEEBA

Update: jgonzo of Capcom Unity confirms that while the base of the game is Mega Man 2 there is still a lot more to reveal and accuses Protodude of sensational writing.

And Protodude and Capcom Unity used to be such buddies, oh well there go his future exclusives!

UHMEEEEBA

Capcom stated this game wasn't going to be dumped the moment Inafune left. Well now they claim they're still working on it, but they've changed it a lot. It clearly has fallen to the wayside without Inafune to run it, it would seem. Doubt it'll be finished any time soon now.

DMK

Thats a damn shame, especially seeing how promising it was and the possibility's of seeing more Capcom icons being used in the Megeman world. Not cancled though, so I still have hope.

Fusion

March 31, 2011, 10:33:00 AM #59 Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 10:49:00 AM by Fox McCloud
Well, we'll never be able to experience the game.  Because it's canceled.

Can't say I'm too surprised.  Let's just hope Rockman Online comes stateside. It probably won't.

Though I think this is the first ever canceled game that was announced through a letter of apology from the company that was making it.

Could also be an April Fools' troll.