15 Jan 2015 - Komachi Onozuka Released
Website link: http://zerosennin.trinitymugen.net
Last Touhou character from me. The others will probably get sporadic updates sometime between the rest of this month and the end of March, mostly in the vein of loosening them up a bit more so that you don't need CHs to do all the really fun stuff.
Next up: Jun. After that, I sit back and update the 2013-2014 characters to utilize the reversal shenanigans that I worked out in Project LENSMAN recently. I'm probably going to move the "Arranged Characters" into the old characters folder soon, since I have no real motivation to deal with them as they are and would have to code them bottom-up to fit my new standards.
Keep your eyes on my Youtube channel or my twitter (@ZeroSenSuncust) for news about Project LENSMAN 1.1 and some other stuff like that
Till next time.
25 Dec 2014 - Sanae, Tenshi, Aya, Marisa, and Utsuho updated 12-25-14.
Merry Christmas! No new character yet, but Sanae gets the update treatment now with significant changes to her gameplay.
- Revamped Defense System that includes fixes and new features.
- New Super Portraits.
- Improved combo system for greater combo ability.
- Implemented damage dampener.
- Goddess of Faith has the following changes:
- Opponent will stay in knocked down state longer.
- 50% Attack bonus decreased to 10%.
- Removed 50% Defense bonus.
- Helper/Projectile based attacks (except strikers) will now benefit from attack bonus.
- Heavy versions of special attacks and some supers will behave differently in this mode.
- Revitalizing Wind will have a shortened recovery time.
- Revitalizing Wave will now spawn at opponent'
25 Dec 2014 - Gill, Vega, & Wolverine by Froz
C&C are welcome. Huge thanks to Jesuszilla & TrinityMugen for feedback and hosting my files! Thanks to everyone who has contributed in my projects.
Get them at the Downloads Section
Get them at http://zerosennin.trinitymugen.net.
Now for the unfun news. Komachi's still complete-ish, but I haven't been up to working on Touhou stuff. Instead I'll be working out some Variable Geo and some full game shenanigans. For the time being, I'm not going to be making any new Touhou or MB stuff; I'll probably be updating them with some new tricks I've learned recently, but not for a little while yet.
So, next up is either Jun Kubota or Chiho Masuda. Keep an eye on this thread for info.
14 Oct 2014 - Xiangfei (beta) released.
I'm releasing a BETA version of Xiangfei.
A log what is and what isn't done:
- Movelist, movement and KOF2002UM behavior 100% complete.
- Includes (a basic) AI.
- Implementation of the scramble mode is experimental, incomplete and disabled by default.
- Some animations and/or edits are still missing.
- Compatibility with Hon-Fu by TORA is still missing.
I will not provide any further details as to the use, behavior and/or operation of the scramble mode until it is complete and do not make myself responsible if the user chooses to enable it.
Downloads -> Vans