18 Mar 2017 - Swiss Army Knife for WinMUGEN (English version).
This is an English version of Swiss Army Knife for WinMUGEN ver. 1.08 by Anonymous. Translated by myself.
Swiss Army Knife is a debugging tool for WinMUGEN and MUGEN 1.0 that provides a great variety of ways of observing individual player data and variables in real-time.
Within the tool, the Help function provides context, explanations and examples on how to use the advanced debugging features.
This modified version only affects the following:
You can get it in the [url=http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index
28 Feb 2017 - Selvaria Bles
The Silver-Haired General has been released! Updates for the rest of the AP characters has also been released.
After only a couple days' worth of work, I'm proud to release this very handy tool:
The helper code goes in State 10371; the CMD triggers go in your .CMD for your ChangeState. You can (and should) modify as needed.
TODO: JP Localization
Get it (and the source) at GitHub!
As you may have noticed, the repository name is "Dude Mugen." With that, I am pleased to announce that this is only the beginning of a new MUGEN IDE similar to Fighter Factory which will be completely open source and written in C#! Please contact me if you wish to contribute to the project!
I also uploaded updated versions of Hotaru, Rugal, Shingo and Xiangfei.
This is a first public release of my latest 3 works. These three are my most technical and innovative works in the last 3 years.
Notes for Jenet:
- The first character to use 100% accurate collision and alignment data from KOFXI.
- Adapted to KOF2002UM style.
Notes for Chizuru:
- Based on KOF98UM.
- HIGHLY technical character, the only accurate Chizuru in MUGEN.
- Uses a new technique for cloning moves that simulates the behavior from the game.
- This is the only Chizuru that accurately shares frame data with its clone.
- Her sprite file was made with a completely new and non-standard technique.
- Allows for compatibility with other characters for the sealing super. Users of a .vns-typ