• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 12:22:04 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

General gaming news

Started by Jesuszilla, April 11, 2012, 06:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Damn, no 3DS version? RPGs in that fashion are really more appropriate for handhelds IMO.

But, Shantae was released for the 3DS VC so that's cool I guess.

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on July 18, 2013, 01:49:13 PM
Probably another Final Fight character that hasn't been in a fighting game like Edi. E, Belger (with Cyborg Belger and Zombie Belger alternate outfits) or any of the various other grunts.

OR if they count SFxT as a crossover game and not a Street Fighter game they could, in theory anyways, have a guest Tekken character provided they threw enough money at Namco. That seems unlikely though.
Did you read the article at all? It says that the character has never been in a fighting game.

But Zombie Belger would kick ass.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Actually I just forgot Revenge was a fighting game my mistake. That pretty much rules out everybody from Final Fight but Carlos and characters from Streetwise which nobody gives a shit about, so yeah it's probably something else.

Jesuszilla

I have seen talk about something called REMEMBER ME but the only thing that comes to mind is
Remember Me in HD?

So... Anthony confirmed for HSF4?

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

July 18, 2013, 05:10:00 PM #155 Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 05:13:09 PM by Jesuszilla
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/18/ultra-street-fighter-ivs-fifth-character-isnt-on-anyones-radar/#mXJ33DbGgBCGUuS7.99
Quote from: Siliconera

• It is a Capcom character.
  • It isn't Asura or Bad Box Art Mega Man.
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV will mark this character's fighting game debut.
  • It is a character that isn't on anyone's radar.
  • The character will be a perfect fit for the Street Fighter universe.

Perfect fit, not on anyone's radar... I'm starting to think it's either Sho from Captain Commando or maybe even Super Joe from Commando (Arcade, NES). I seem to be the only person who remembers the original Commando since it was a big part of my childhood (because it was the only game that could run without having to constantly use tricks to get the NES to work).

devilgenemugen

Quote from: Jesuszilla on July 18, 2013, 02:19:08 AM
Well, actually...

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jul/17/5th-ultra-street-fighter-4-character-will-be-making-their-fighting-game-debut/

So, that rules out Maki (they said it would be someone WHO HAS NOT BEEN IN STREET FIGHTER, so why would you even suggest that?), Haggar, and Kyosuke.

... Forte. Has to be.

... right? ;~;
I realized it after I posted, sorry about that  :sho:

Quote from: Jesuszilla on July 18, 2013, 04:10:48 PM

I have seen talk about something called REMEMBER ME but the only thing that comes to mind is
Remember Me in HD?

So... Anthony confirmed for HSF4?
Maybe Hugo does a Kage no Bushin and send his clone to fight :P

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Damn it, I misread the URL and I thought Namco was releasing a Bowser dating sim.

KoopaKoot

Same here. Because of Neon's reaction it seemed like it may have been the case.

Click Here.

Brandy Bogard

Did Jesuszilla just mention that he would fuck Bowser?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Admit it, you'd play it too just to see how they characterized Bowser to the point where you can have dates.

Quote from: KoopaKoot on July 19, 2013, 02:50:27 AM
Same here. Because of Neon's reaction it seemed like it may have been the case.

This too.

Jesuszilla

Waaaaait... I didn't read the article... only was disappointed by the URL, but...

ANDREW HUSSIE? THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? SONS OF.

@(#_@!&#*)@!&#@)!*#^@(&)YJDSGAIY@Y*WGH)&EGWQOUEG{DSAIHO@#_(@*#)&@!)*#^#$@$@!#!^@*#)%UTFDAST5fFWQ&@KIfgASKDvCANS.WAV
BTR Ghost Raid - New Cans.wav World Record! (13 seconds)

UHMEEEEBA

Yeah that's why I said THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT.

Jesuszilla