• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:51:22 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Because I'm a sucker for Terezi I donated $2 to that donation site and got the wallpaper, and even though it's now my current wallpaper, Eyes5 did a pretty neat job on hers. It kinda makes the trolls look like Sanrio made them for some reason.

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]No ctrl T easter egg room is kind of disappointing.

Betting Nepeta saw Kanaya being a vampire.[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]Replayed to look for easter eggs, which by the way you can talk to Equius as Nepeta, might accidentally skip over that and there is a hidden door near the error screen.

But anyways I was doing that but the first time I tried, after the Nepeta grate scene the game started to flip the fuck out and kept restarting the Miracles song until it was a long droning sound and then Equius started walking absurdly fast and got stuck in a wall.

If I can recreate I'm making a video of it because damn it was freaky.[/spoiler]

Koakuma

[spoiler]lap lap lap lap lap :33

Unless you downloaded the old version, I think you won't be able to get it anymore. I managed to be lucky enough to not run into a single problem in my first runthrough of v1, but in my second after I found the Nic Cage bust (Busts-R-Us in the Homestuck universe?!), Equius then proceeded to STRONGJUMP into the wall of the first room making the rest of AB3 unplayable.[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]Someone told me the song you can hear Gamzee playing on his horn while you're in the air ducts is a spanish song about a cockroach with its back legs torn off.

Even in death Tavros continues to be the series punching bag.[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]

Well I'm packing it in for the night but it looks like you called it Jango.[/spoiler]

Jango

THERE WAS NO INFERNAL CATHERINE WHEEL I AM DISAPPOINT

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]Nepeta doesn't have her tablet, she lent it to Terezi and thus has no way of messaging anyone for help. So she's probably next on the chopping block.

Well given Future Gamzee at the end of the counter had slash marks on his face.

Wouldn't be surprised if this ends in a DEAD X2 COMBOB.[/spoiler]

Jango

Waiting for Nepeta's death eagerly

UHMEEEEBA

February 07, 2011, 07:08:26 PM #99 Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 07:12:04 PM by UHMEEEEBA
How is Nepeta's air vent above Gamzee if Equius went up the stairs and Nepeta never changed floors?

On an unrelated note I just got back from shopping, last store I was in there was a faint unstoppable honking off in the distance. Not making that up.

Brandy Bogard

February 07, 2011, 07:27:06 PM #100 Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 07:39:15 PM by Brandy Bogard
NEVER FORGET  :'(

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tyrannosaurus Reich

spoilers everywhere in this bitch

also requesting becomes a smiley

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]Gamzee can use any weapon. Holy shit.

Also, Nepeta death imminent.[/spoiler]

Jango

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on February 07, 2011, 07:52:52 PM
spoilers everywhere in this bitch
wtf..is there
ANYTHING
you do thats
not procrastinating
those UPDATES?

shithead.

UHMEEEEBA

February 07, 2011, 11:02:07 PM #104 Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 11:45:00 PM by UHMEEEEBA
He did it yesterday too, pretty sure he's deliberately doing it to troll people regardless what he says on his formspring because the conclusion was made by most people as soon as he made a flash about two minor characters.

Edit:

[spoiler]See all that build up for a few pages and she still isn't dead yet. Unless she dies off screen, which would be hilarious.

Well at least we know where the slash marks came from.[/spoiler]