• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:15:02 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Somehow I doubt that would work.

Jango

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Now I know what the hit counter will be for my top secret Homestuck lifebars

UHMEEEEBA

February 03, 2011, 10:06:19 AM #77 Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 02:53:41 PM by UHMEEEEBA
[spoiler]KO text needs to be the DEAD sound effect.[/spoiler]

Jango

NOOOOOOOOO MAI WAIFUUUUUUUUUU

UHMEEEEBA

Well you see Hussie has effectively written himself into a corner now, when you consider this update.

The present timeline Hussie has been putting forward needs her to live to that point, which is a couple hours after the present point... unless Karkat spent over two hours moving Sollux.

That's not saying Hussie just can't retcon himself out of this, and has stated he would have no qualms doing regarding timeline stuff. Any way he gets out this mess I doubt he can do it without looking contrived.

Jango

There's really no way he can retcon the story without opening up shitloads of plotholes. If she is dead, then there's all that conversation problem. If it's a doomed timeline, then that opens up a whole other can of worms about doomed timelines being incommunicado with the alpha timeline.

Of course there's the Iced theory wherein Gamzee is just pretending to be her.

UHMEEEEBA

His retconning would just be changing the times of those conversations in doubt, it's what he said he didn't have a problem with on Formspring.

Jango

quick save the pages in their original format like it's Bill Bolin all over again.

Jango

http://tipjar.alexandra-douglass.com/

I'm tempted to say Lexxy is to Hussie as Scarlett is to Spoony

UHMEEEEBA

February 04, 2011, 06:49:41 PM #85 Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 06:58:02 PM by UHMEEEEBA
[spoiler]Terezi just lost the glasses, told you it'd be contrived.

Also Kanaya is now apparently a vampire.[/spoiler]

Jango

[spoiler]Hey, it beats Gamzee taking the glasses and mimicking her to perfection all those times she and Dave interacted.

Also this is probably biting everyone in the ass that raged that Kanaya died and wanted her to come back to life.[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]To be fair if Hussie goes through with it, he's foreshadowed it to death.

Hell the SBaHJ comic he linked on her death page was about vampires.[/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

[spoiler]Did someone say VAMPIRES?
[/spoiler]

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

WAIT A SEC:

[spoiler]
Tavros has artificial parts (Frankenstein)
Kanaya drinks blood (Vampire)
and Feferi was dead in Jade's dream (Zombie)

IT'S THE PROBLEM SLEUTH TRIUMVIRATE[/spoiler]