• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:27:36 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

Brandy Bogard

DIDN'T EXPECT A POST TO THIS THREAD HUH
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Only when SBAHJ updates or there are album shenanigans.

Jesuszilla

What in the fuck is that

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

God damn it Hussie.

In the time it took me to post this link it got a thousand dollars.

Jango

http://extrastellar.com/post/34617066931

QuoteThere is significant flooding at the building that hosts the MSPA server. The generators that are currently providing power to the customer equipment can only provide a few more hours of life, and it looks like the servers may be shut down as early as 12:30am Eastern. It is not currently known when power to the building will be restored

For those of you keeping score at home:

Hurricane Sandy > Homestuck > Newgrounds

[spoiler=alternate joke]DAMMIT JOHN, STOP DOING THE WINDY THING[/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

oh my god... I... I kinda want that...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=007611

This is what I did when I found out about Pokemon X and Y

Jango

So people were complaining about Hussie being racist with the above post's update, so he went ahead and indulged them by making Jane shout that she felt SO CAUCASIAN.

That lead to people on Tumblr throwing a shitfest. Here's one of 'em, and here's a notable quote if you don't want to read all of that.

QuoteI have a friend that is pale-skinned latina, and she was upset and confused about the update. Jane could've been that skin colour and not white, she could've been Asian or Latina or mixed - why does being "pantone 7507c" mean she's "Caucasian"? One of my favourite bloggers was harassed so much that she shut off her ask and is done with Homestuck because of how unsafe it's made her feel. She's black, by the way.

So eventually Hussie went back and edited the comic to say "Peachy" instead of "Caucasian," and changed the hex color slots into fruits.

BTW: Jesuszilla or someone, add this to the secret smiley list