• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 08:37:55 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

So they finally released that fan album, a friend of mine who still reads Homestuck told me.

In the time it's been released, less than an hour, two songs were deemed so blatantly plagiarized they were flat out pulled from the album.

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

Well they were gone when I heard about it but I can link you to the songs they ripped off:

nervous_testpilot - Switch

nervous_testpilot - A Functioning God

It was one person responsible for both incidents. Radiation actually apologized this time, and subsequently told people to buy Frozen Synapses sound track.

Jango

I gotta say lately the Homestuck Music Team has been coming under more scrutiny whenever they release their albums than before.

UHMEEEEBA

I wouldn't be surprised if your old video has a sudden spike in viewership in the next few days.

Jango

[hipster]I called the MSPA Sound Team plagiarists before it was cool to call them plagiarists[/hipster]

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

Still waiting for a big update, being the 3rd anniversary and all (not to mention Hussie's 10 day hiatus)

UHMEEEEBA

Maybe those three pages and the second half of the fan album WERE the update.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

So apparently today Hussie asked everyone to go out and wear orange bands to celebrate 4/13 and all. That's what my sister told me at least, since I've pretty much gave up on this comic.

Did Hussie say that? I don't see anything saying he did.

UHMEEEEBA

The fuck does the color orange have to do with anything?

Jango

April 13, 2012, 05:45:14 PM #536 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 07:46:08 PM by Jango
Hussie is just as confused as you are

EDIT: Orange = Pumpkins?

Tyrannosaurus Reich

well then who DID start it

Jango

Okay I gotta admit the flash that went up for 4/13 was pretty fun although I coulda done with less backtracking

UHMEEEEBA

I didn't mind it.

Then again I played a shit ton of old adventure games that were backtracktastic when I was younger.