• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 03:13:22 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

Aaaaaaaand worksafe version (might make a NSFW version later)

Jmorphman

January 25, 2011, 11:33:46 AM #46 Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 11:41:32 AM by Jmorphman
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

UHMEEEEBA

Edit that post so the page isn't all warped, k thanx.

Jmorphman

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on January 25, 2011, 11:39:16 AM
Edit that post so the page isn't all warped, k thanx.
I have no idea what you're talking about. My post doesn't warp the page, and I certainly didn't go back and edit it to fix it.

Also the horoscopes in yesterday's paper had some ironic stuff for Pisces and Virgo. Unfortunately I no longer have them with me, but I can remember that the Pisces one said something along the lines of not backing down from a confrontation and you will be rewarded for it.

Jango

Just had to screencap it when I saw it

Jango

Also the chatlog in today's update is so BLEH that I wish Hussie either showed the events it was talking about earlier, or just didn't even bring it up in the first place.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on January 26, 2011, 02:34:44 AM
Also the chatlog in today's update is so BLEH that I wish Hussie either showed the events it was talking about earlier, or just didn't even bring it up in the first place.
what

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]

oh nooooooo[/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Given I've never heard his voice, nope.avi

Jango

This is why Terezi is my waifu

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Jesuszilla on January 26, 2011, 10:05:07 PM

speaking of which

is weird that

[spoiler]i read terezi's dialogue in the voice of shelly from south park[/spoiler]

Jango

January 27, 2011, 09:42:45 PM #58 Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 09:45:49 PM by Jango
Andrew is looking into rehosting. As long as he doesn't do a donation drive for it, here's hoping he succeeds.

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on January 27, 2011, 04:07:10 PM[spoiler]i read terezi's dialogue in the voice of shelly from south park[/spoiler]
If you listen to any of the fan VA's for the comic, most of them usually give her proper pronunciation and a low tone of voice, so yeah that is a bit weird. If anything, I always think of Von Fawn's Vriska voice when I read Terezi's dialogue.

UHMEEEEBA

He's going to some convention thing later this month anyways, so he'll probably do a final "HUSSSSSSSSSSSIE" update and put it on a temporary hiatus for a while. Like what he did when Aradia got her robot body.

The only voice I give a character is Karkat is that TF2 Chozo guy.