• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 10:10:33 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K.O.D

Insanius

LOLOLOLOLO LOLOLO LOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Tyrannosaurus Reich

guys

if it ever looks like i may unblock citizen snips on steam again

i want you to hit me over the head with a nail hammer

thanks

~reich

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Can we hit you anyways just to be safe?

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Jesuszilla on March 05, 2010, 10:54:13 AM
Who and why?

Some guy who's known as "The Pope" on YouChew

Basically he helped me with some FTP shit and now he's leeching off of me to do stuff with Youchew's TF2 server

UHMEEEEBA

I'm sorry Jesus, your spider has been outclassed.

That notice needs to be a bumper sticker, I've got nothing for the other side of my car anyways, just poor old "ROWSDOWER" on the right side.

Which on the subject of, the MST3K Volume with The Final Sacrifice is going to have an interview with Rowsdower's actor.

Brandy Bogard

I have made the first post of this thread in DAYS

:sho:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

This thread tends to go inactive for long periods of time and then I end up being the only person to post in it for a while.

I'll take this time to say Youtube is being retarded and won't let me even access "My Videos" much less upload anything.

Stupid youtube, how am I supposed to upload my not MUGEN videos if you won't let me?

Jesuszilla

Stupid question, but: are you logged in? It has logged me out a couple of times before for no apparent goddamn reason.

UHMEEEEBA

March 08, 2010, 11:40:04 PM #3865 Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 11:41:51 PM by UHMEEEEBA
I think something hit the fan, I tried uploading my video four hours ago and it was behaving slightly odd. They went into updating a few hours after that, likely to fix whatever fucked up.

UHMEEEEBA

So I woke up this morning to find the video youtube failed to upload... uploaded without any of my settings.

Nice job youtube.

Jango

PREVIOUSLY ON CRAP

Then some chap took the song, and made a Stepmania stepfile for it :o

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

If she has twins she can name the other Optimus.