• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 09:37:37 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Started by Neon_Tiger, May 22, 2007, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jesuszilla

January 28, 2008, 03:58:09 PM #751 Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 04:07:56 PM by J
Damn, and to think that Timmy and Tommy going in Ice Climbers style would actually fit well.

Also it's nice to see how all storylines tie in.

EDIT:

WHOAAAAAAAAAAWHOAWHOAWHOAWHOAWHOAWHOA, swimming? What?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

January 28, 2008, 04:38:47 PM #752 Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 04:44:39 PM by MMF
That's what I said earlier Jesus. I bet it's probably used in Adventure. Also:

OH NOES?

Really minor it looks, the firmware update glitches after being installed and you have to eject the CD after installing it. Strange to say the least. I mean it's not like it's been delayed so they could test for this sort of a thing.

Jesuszilla

I don't get why they mentioned 2chan. It's like Steve Urkel appearing in Die Hard for NES.

UHMEEEEBA

Well if you want another source that says the same thing FINE.

UHMEEEEBA

Theres rumors some Chinese have intercepted and will be releasing it tonight in Hong Kong. This happened with Melee, so who knows, I suggest you check in the morning.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: MMF on January 28, 2008, 06:33:13 PM
Theres rumors some Chinese have intercepted and will be releasing it tonight in Hong Kong. This happened with Melee, so who knows, I suggest you check in the morning.

Sooooo.....does this mean a leaked roster?

UHMEEEEBA

Probably, it's what happened with Melee. Mind you no one believed it (Dr. Mario, Pichu etc.). But this assumes they actually do it, it's a rumor.

UHMEEEEBA

January 28, 2008, 09:43:20 PM #758 Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 10:37:10 PM by MMF
Update: There are reports of the games BEING in stock in Hong Kong, but aren't going to be sold until sometime in the next 24 hours. So hence forth spoilers are to be assumed in this thread, so leave now if you must! But... the intro movie has been leaked so it's quite possible someone has it now. Character revelation below, AND adventure mode spoilers... so if you just want to know the character highlight the following line, if you don't mind the adventure spoilers, scroll down.
Marth is back. OH NOES!

Little further

Green Hill Zone, nice to see Sonic's stage is back from when he was good.

HAY GUYZ, KEN EYE B TOP TEAR AGAIN? PLZ DUN NURF MEE LIKE FAUX AND SHEEK.

BLUE HAIR SQUAD GO!

TIME PARADOX

... that ball in the background... looks a little like the one that composed Amorbis in Prime 2 doesn't it? But then again it could be anything... just speculation.

No Captain Falcon as of yet, he might sit Adventure mode out.

Now watch it.

Jesuszilla

Fuck Marth. Roy was better. Also does this mean Ness is back?

UHMEEEEBA

January 28, 2008, 11:04:30 PM #760 Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 11:21:02 PM by MMF
Yes like the leak the other day with Jiggs and the other guy.

About the guy who came back: Marth coming back isn't a surprise, next to Ike he was the only recurring lord, he was in Fire Emblem 1 and 3. Furthermore, they are remaking Fire Emblem 1 for the DS (and releasing it overseas), so him coming back isn't too much of a shock. Furthermore, in the more recent demos they apparently changed Ike's speed to more resemble Roy... so likely Ike is going to replace him.

Because links can't be white, not bothering to put this up there, new screen showing the newly revealed character. Differences from the ones we have seen, Diddy has been kicked to the start of the second row, all characters in the second row moved right one space, and the Ice Climbers moved to the third. Similar to the Pikachu moving down trick in Melee. He's still probably a hidden character.

Also this:

Olimar Kirby has been confusing me... if he copies Olimar's B it'd be kind of useless to him. Summon a Pikmin he can't use?

... obviously people have the game. A full roster leak is inevitable now, all that needs to happen is for people to unlock the characters (unless there is a repeat of Mewtwo with that 20 hour versus bullshit or something similar) this will probably won't take too long.

Robert the small

Pokey is a boss.

I need a new pair of underwear.

Fusion

Quote from: Robert the small on January 29, 2008, 12:45:35 AM
Pokey is a boss.

That's about as much of a spoiler as saying that Mario will be in the next Mario agme.

Robert the small

Quote from: Fox McCloud on January 29, 2008, 12:52:03 AM
Quote from: Robert the small on January 29, 2008, 12:45:35 AM
Pokey is a boss.

That's about as much of a spoiler as saying that Mario will be in the next Mario agme.
Eh, not really.  Pokey hasn't really shown much existing other then new pork city so...

UHMEEEEBA