• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 07:04:30 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Started by Neon_Tiger, May 22, 2007, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

JESUS CHRIST THOSE CLAWS COULD TEAR A TANK TO SHREADS.

Robert the small

Quote from: [Matsuda] on April 17, 2008, 07:52:45 AM
The first is the incredibly biased tiers of Final Smashes.  Anybody who's played Brawl knows that someone who's hit by Ike's Great Aether at %0 almost always gets K.O'd no matter the situation.  Kirby's FS is also nigh-undodgeable, almost precise timing required to avoid the pot of death which deals random damage and is a most likely kill for certain.  For example, there's pretty much no way to avoid Peach's Final Smash at all.  At least, I haven't found one.   Captain Falcon's smash is almost worthless because it is so damn easy to dodge, and let's face it: The Landmasters are the cheapest bunch of Final Smashes ever.  Wario Man is just Wario only a lot more broken in combos, Giga Bowser isn't as useful as you'd think he would be... There's just obvious tiering of Final Smashes no matter how diverse they may be.  Snake's for instance completely removes you from the battlefield and allows you to fire at your opponents from a distance where he can't be hit.  Some matches I've played another person won simply because they got a Final Smash.
Ike's Great Ather I've survived at 50%, so it isn't that bad, Kirby's just try... you know, being far away and down dodging.  Peach's all you have to do is just stay Airborn and you won't fall asleep.  Giga Bowser is actually, really, really good if you know what your doing with Bowser, and Snake's I'll agree with you on.

And the Landmasters are pretty easy to dodge, Fox's just stay on top of it, Falco just stay on the barrel of the gun when he goes upwards, then go through it.  Wolf's is a bitch, but just wait it out, and you'll be fine.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

April 20, 2008, 09:53:10 PM #1174 Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 10:00:23 PM by UHMEEEEBA
No, apparently thats an actual in game glitch. You can tell it's not a loop by looking at the city in the back ground it continues to scroll.

Jesuszilla

I said nothing about a loop.

UHMEEEEBA

MORE THAN A YEAR LATER I REVIVE THIS THREAD FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE TO BRING YOU THIS

Online battles will still work though.

GAMETRADERS ROBINA

Fusion

Betcha it's because of the Stage-making tool for PC that allows you to make stages that crash Wiis.

But at least the online matches will still work, meaning that those Brawl+ morons will still be able to play.

Jesuszilla