• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 05:12:06 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on October 07, 2011, 03:08:31 AM
Jmprphman perhaps you forgot "Poo on you" is a phrase Ramona said to Scott :o
I will go give myself 40 lashes for this sin. :(

Jango

Megaupload download link for EOA? Seriously?

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on October 25, 2011, 02:47:46 AM
Megaupload download link for EOA? Seriously?
That thing was huge, dude.

also what just happened

UHMEEEEBA

He tried uploading it to Newgrounds last night. While he succeeded Newgrounds subsequently crashed, hence the Megaupload. Yes Andrew Hussie managed to crash Newgrounds servers.

Jango

Jmorphman

November 01, 2011, 07:40:05 PM #456 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:43:26 PM by Jmorphman
So I was reading this awesome thread and somehow the discussion of the hatred between the Homestuck and Hetalia fanbases came up.

I have no idea what this is, or why it started (I don't really know anything about Hetalia either, besides it being about antropomorphized countries or something, and also yaoi). Can someone explain it? The war, I mean.

Jesuszilla

You assume everyone has a SA account.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jesuszilla on November 01, 2011, 08:12:31 PM
You assume everyone has a SA account.
Actually reading that thread is not required. I just mentioned it because that is how I found out about this "war".

UHMEEEEBA

Fandoms do stupid things sometimes.

i.e. The Mega Man Legends fandom. All of it.

Jango

Act Six is up, and wtf 15-year-old Jane.

Koakuma

oh no... OH NO... HUSSIE IS INCORPORATING ALL OF THE MSPA FORUM'S FAN HUMANS AND FAN TROLLS

[spoiler]I hope to god this ancestors storyline doesn't drag on for too long... or at least something interesting happens[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

November 11, 2011, 10:24:18 AM #462 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 03:28:14 PM by UHMEEEEBA

Jango

Quote from: Useless Lurker on November 11, 2011, 09:14:11 AM
oh no... OH NO... HUSSIE IS INCORPORATING ALL OF THE MSPA FORUM'S FAN HUMANS AND FAN TROLLS

[spoiler]I hope to god this ancestors storyline doesn't drag on for too long... or at least something interesting happens[/spoiler]
If he does, he better use the only fan troll that matters

UHMEEEEBA

Well at the very least at this rate he'll introduce all the characters by Monday.