• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 08:53:24 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

New album, after the last one I'm not even going to bother listening to it.

Jango

April 15, 2011, 03:32:24 AM #227 Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:50:22 AM by Jango
Nope. Not buyin' it. All the songs sound exactly the same. Slow, boring... hell just slap a continuous "waves crashing against the beach" sound effect onto every single track and you could say it's a soundscape album. That's how boring the songs are.

Gonna make a vid response to it soon

EDIT: Done

UHMEEEEBA

I love how the thumbnail picked a blinking frame he just looks so damn indifferent.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

....wow, this new album IS bad. I mean, say what you will about the last album, but at least it had actual MUSIC in it.

This is just...ugh. I like ambient music, but the MSPA sound team pretty much brought it down to the lowest common denominator in this soundtrack.

UHMEEEEBA

Really the whole monthly album release idea has just turned out to be a bad one.

Hussie had a huge ass news post, only thing I'm going to mention is if all the new SBaHJ shirts sell out within a week he will go get a SBaHJ related tattoo.

Jango

April 16, 2011, 01:54:47 AM #231 Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 03:17:46 AM by Jango
aaaand two members from the sound team have stepped in

Quote from: omgtsnOh, it's you again. Don't you have a lawsuit to file for Hot Cross Buns because it starts with the same first notes as Mary Had A Little Lamb?

Quote from: SolatrusThe recombination of those songs is a blatant /RIP/ of Plaz's work. You're entitled to your opinion, but sharing a link to piracy of something you don't like isn't cool.

Shame on you.

UPDATE: omgtsn and I had a grand old back and forth flamewar, and I made screencaps in case he decides to delete those for posterity.

Also I talked to Jit and apparently he's in the same boat as me wondering why the fuck those two would even try to start a flame war.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

wait

omgtsn is part of the sound team?

seriously?

UHMEEEEBA

White Knight squad awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Jango

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on April 16, 2011, 09:00:09 AM
wait

omgtsn is part of the sound team?

seriously?
You didn't know that?! I thought this was common knowledge at this point! Oh yeah and he's still bitter about being banned from YCP apparently.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Maybe its because I'm not a member of the MSPA forums, but holy fuck I had no idea up until this point

also yeah, I remember TSN being kind of a dick back at YCP, he basically made some bullshit rant about "EAR RAPE IS NOT FUNNY" even though any competent YouChew member will tell you ear rape was never meant to be funny in the first place

....what were we talking about again

UHMEEEEBA

How the latest album sucks pond water?

Tyrannosaurus Reich

yeah that

I was thinking about saying "I want another Midnight Crew album" but that's kind of a monkey's paw wish since I'm worried it will turn out like this album

UHMEEEEBA

I'm actually surprised there hasn't be a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff album yet. Then if it sucks they could just say they meant for it suck.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I honestly think it would be pretty hard to fuck up a SBAHJ album. Unless they made it boring ambient music like Medium.

....and now I jinxed it