• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:09:24 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

What the hell am I looking at. I'm not being mean I just can't tell.

Jango

It was in this week's Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. In the second part, they're charged with the murder of a Ghost named "Mr. Husband Petter," and they have to prove their innocence.
[spoiler=Don't read if you want to see the episode]Their attorney is a monkey with an IQ of 65. After accidentally getting electrocuted from an electric chair, his IQ soars and he does a lot of Phoenix Wright parodying that proves all the contradictions of the prosecution's testimony. Eventually, the key witness, the wife, who up until now looked like a poodle on its hind legs, FLIPS THE FUCK OUT and turns into a very obvious homage to Ren. This is made more hilarious by the fact that Mr. Husband Petter looks almost exactly like a black Stimpy wearing a business suit.[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Tyrannosaurus Reich

i need to stop being fucking lazy when it comes to anime and watch some panty and stocking

it looks like something i can fap to

UHMEEEEBA

I thought I clicked the Telltale Poker thread, ended up here and read the second sentence first.

Going to pour bleach on my brain k thanks.

DMK

Quote from: Jesuszilla on November 21, 2010, 06:18:23 PM
Only thing of Rockstar's that interests me is GTA. Haven't played Manhunt or Bully or anything of the sort.

Damn Bully was such fun. Like playing a kid version of San Andreas, the kid part not being an insult. Manhunt to me was a good game, but at the time compared to their GTA franchise fell flat of my expectations. I've heard some good things about Manhunt 2 though.

Jango

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 21, 2010, 11:13:26 PM
That seems rather random.
The episodes RARELY follow a linear sequence. Hell, the first half of the episode had everyone turn into zombies. And before that they had a Transformers-esque war.

UHMEEEEBA

The future of video games ladies and gentlemen.

Jesuszilla

LMAO

HE JUST SITS THERE THE WHOLE TIME

Just try to keep things peaceful.

K.O.D

Brandy Bogard

What the fuck is up with Russia?   :what:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

DMK

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 22, 2010, 02:09:30 PM
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

The future of video games ladies and gentlemen.

RIDER MEET HORSE, HORSE MEET RIDER

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

[spoiler]So it turns out Deus Ex did have an option (probably up until the late stages of development) for the player to stay with UNATCO rather than being forced to work for the NSF.  But considering the development of the plot, and the player's actions up to that point, it's likely this option would've been handled like some events of Wing Commander IV.

For the unfamiliar, I'll explain:  At the beginning of the game, Colonel Blair (the player) can choose to stay with Confed or defect to the Border Worlds forces.  The player can choose to stay with Confed, but only for a limited period of time.  If you don't land on the Lexington the second time, you will never get the chance to, but you'll be faced by an endless stream of enemies until you die, or eject.  Either way, it's game over.

It could've been cut because the changes to the story were so minor and uneventful.  It's possible JC would join the NSF anyway when getting to Hong Kong.  Or he'd be faced with an unwinnable fight against Paul.[/spoiler]

Jango

I knew Alejandro sounded familiar...