• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 04:07:52 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

So I ordered a shirt from Fangamer and I found a handdrawn slip inside it.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

SHOGUNS AND DINOSAURS
SHOGUNS AND DINOSAURS
SHOGUNS AND DINOSAURS

DMK

Quote from: Brandy Bogard on November 18, 2010, 07:01:21 PM
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
:3dance

I love how the guy just starts randomly shooting into the air 30 seconds in.

Jesuszilla

I'd do that all the time in San Andreas. All you have to do is just lock on without a weapon and he does that. Funny as hell.

DMK

I'll have to reinstall and fuck around again then. Loved coop on the PS2 version. Dual jetpacks and fully upgraded uzi's. I always wondered too if it was true about using cheat codes so many times would make some parts of the game harder. Guess I'll never know.

Jesuszilla

November 20, 2010, 12:02:52 AM #831 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 12:05:56 AM by Jesuszilla
Programmers are lazy. Rarely ever will they do that.

Also Ballad of Gay Tony so far seems to be the San Andreas style addon to GTAIV. Though I encourage you to buy the disc version as it has new radio stations. I just wasted 1200 MS points... I thought the download version had Radio Vice City and shit, but no.

Jango

Brandy Bogard

Quote from: DMK on November 19, 2010, 11:34:53 PM
I'll have to reinstall and fuck around again then. Loved coop on the PS2 version. Dual jetpacks and fully upgraded uzi's. I always wondered too if it was true about using cheat codes so many times would make some parts of the game harder. Guess I'll never know.

Apparently the game crashes on a few missions if you used too many cheats.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

DMK

Really? Good thing I only used health and guns. Pretty fun to put in the cheat for rioting and chaos from time to time.

Quote from: Jesuszilla on November 20, 2010, 12:02:52 AM
Programmers are lazy. Rarely ever will they do that.

Also Ballad of Gay Tony so far seems to be the San Andreas style addon to GTAIV. Though I encourage you to buy the disc version as it has new radio stations. I just wasted 1200 MS points... I thought the download version had Radio Vice City and shit, but no.

Take into consideration Banjo Kazooie's cheat code system. If you did use to many it would actually delete your entire save file.  :what:

I actually bought BOGT a while back and just to have parachutes again was a breath of fresh air. That and Brucie once again being included. You play Red Dead Redemption yet?

UHMEEEEBA

November 20, 2010, 06:35:42 PM #835 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 08:31:52 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Some games are like if they suspect you of cheating too much. Battle Network 4 goes bat shit if you use code breaker codes in it for instance (i.e. setting your hp and money to zero), but those those cheats weren't coded into the game though so that is less of a surprise.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

DMK

Jesuszilla

Quote from: DMK on November 20, 2010, 06:16:46 PM
I actually bought BOGT a while back and just to have parachutes again was a breath of fresh air. That and Brucie once again being included. You play Red Dead Redemption yet?
Only thing of Rockstar's that interests me is GTA. Haven't played Manhunt or Bully or anything of the sort.

Just beat the entire game, and I'm glad that happened... I was worried there were still gonna be loose ends, but this ties them up.

Yet all I could think the entire time I played it was, "Goddamn, I am going to miss GTA3 Liberty City."

Jango

November 21, 2010, 10:20:12 PM #839 Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 10:22:18 PM by Jango
<--- best episode of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt ever.

EDIT: Let us take a moment to reflect on the retired Terezi avatars. YOUR M3MORY W1LL L1V3 ON 1N MY H34RT T3R3Z1