• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

BRACE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOUT TO LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF

Started by Jesuszilla, April 18, 2008, 01:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

IT'S ALL ABOUT MORTAL KOMBAT VS. DC UNIVERSE!

Also they better have the motherfucking Flash.

Fox: Gave you official site link in place of that fan-site.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

WHAT

THE

FUCK.

I knew Mortal Kombat was pretty lame these days. But associating themselves with DC? They could do better.

That link didn't work by the way, I had to check Joystiq to see you were right.

Jesuszilla

Yeah, I can't imagine seeing Batman getting his head smashed in by Scorpion...

This is all back-asswards. Marvel comics had more mature themes that would go along great with Mortal Kombat, yet they got paired up with Capcom.

UHMEEEEBA

NO fatalities. Joystiq also hinted at the game trying to go for a T rating...

Oh and for those who are stupid they confirmed Scorpion and Superman.

Jesuszilla

Well I guess that's for the best, although the fatalities are the trademark of the MK games.

Of course Scorpion and Superman are in. Why wouldn't they be? It'd be like Ryu with no Ke- wait....

UHMEEEEBA

Thats why I added in,

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on April 18, 2008, 08:34:44 PM
Oh and for those who are stupid they confirmed Scorpion and Superman.

I'll have to see how this plays out it could be decent, but could also easily end up being a cluster fuck like Armageddon. I'm going to take a wild guess and say they're probably still going to use the Deadly Alliance engine. Oh and it's for 360 and PS3, not the Wii.

Fusion

Well, Neon...

There's the statement by Midway, or Acclaim (I'm gonna have to look at Armageddon's box art again) saying that Armageddon would be the last previous-gen Mortal Kombat game.  That also implies that they think the Wii is previous-gen.

UHMEEEEBA

I don't care about their reasoning I was just telling you what platforms they said it'd be on.

Fusion

I have the 360, so I'm safe in terms of what platform it'll be on.  We all know the 360 version's more than likely going to be the superior version.  Unless of course the Deadly Alliance engine happens to suck on a Microsoft platform.

K.O.D

It is not using the DA engine anymore,its using the Unreal Engine 3.

Fusion

Unreal Engine this, Unreal Engine that.  You'd think it was the Crytek2 engine it's so hyped up.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I don't know about you guys, but if Batman gets voiced by Kevin Conroy, then I'm totally buying this game.

UHMEEEEBA

This game needs Sektor so I can spam Teleport Uppercut.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on April 24, 2008, 09:35:37 PM
This game needs Sektor so I can spam Teleport Uppercut.

THIS GAME NEEDS POWER GIRL SO I CAN SPAM TITTIES