• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 07:19:00 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

You know its bad when...

Started by Fusion, March 15, 2008, 10:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

...even the Chinese say that the Iraq war was a mistake.

Even then, they go on to point out how truthfully hypocritical the state of the U.S Government really is on human rights.  I'm waiting for China to think about severing the relationship.  Since it's a major business point for corporations, I'm sure the businesses would curb their thinking just to keep a relationship.

Jango

Don't underestimate the influence of private oil companies, which are part of this whole thing.

The_None

This may need it's own topic, but whatever:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Cussing_Club

I don't know why, but this gives me sudden flashbacks of Demolition man (Movie staring Sly and Snipes, NOT DEMOMAN)

Jesuszilla

I read about the No Cussing Club on ED.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

... you get banned from a forum and the ban reason looks like this:

I wonder if I could've been spared of this fate if I made a single over-ambitious photoshop signature with anime characters on it.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I knew Mugen Infantry was full of faggotry....

....but this, this is just, wow.

The_None

Actually, that's TempesT's forum (Higher End GFX,Or something like that) Jango is banned there.....

Anyway, You know it's bad when there's another attempt to cash-in TF2's success in the horizon. T-Reich will hate this for sure... (This may be moved into the Video Game category, but whatever....)

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I've seen worse.

FORTRESS FOREVER

Jesuszilla

LOL BUSINESS + CREATIVITY

Yeah, real creative, you fucks. You ripped off TF2.

ughwtf

Quote from: Tito on March 23, 2008, 07:17:59 AM
I wonder if I could've been spared of this fate if I made a single over-ambitious photoshop signature with anime characters on it.
They steal others artwork. The illustrations they use as resources are copyrighted fan art. It's along the lines of taking someone's creation and bastardizing it with after-images, shiny fx, and all that other shit.

Fusion

Quote from: [Kira] on March 23, 2008, 02:06:40 PM

Why does everybody call something that remotely looks like something else a ripoff of a particular game?

To be quite honest, I think that this game has a lot more potential features than Team Fortress 2 ever will have.

Jesuszilla

You're going to get ripped a new one soon. Just a warning.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: [Matsuda] on March 23, 2008, 03:09:45 PM
Quote from: [Kira] on March 23, 2008, 02:06:40 PM

Why does everybody call something that remotely looks like something else a ripoff of a particular game?

To be quite honest, I think that this game has a lot more potential features than Team Fortress 2 ever will have.

IT'S MADE BY EA GAMES

IT WILL SUCK

UHMEEEEBA

The_None

Indeed skeptical at this one as well. Guess what makes most of my doubts?

Their intent to make a "n00b-friendly" game. First thing that comes into my mind when they'll gonna make like that is the thing below:

Replace "Halo 1" with TF2 or Q3A or even some earlier Battlefield entry and replace "Halo 2" with BF:H, and you'll know what I mean.

Plus, BUSINESS and CREATIVITY does not always indeed match, especially when talking about EA, or the movies (I could swear the LOTR trilogy has been ripped off three times in a fuckin' row. Saw fell victim into this as well....).