• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 08:35:05 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Who the fuck cares? The pack as a whole looks awesome to me.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

I didn't scroll up so when I read your post I thought you said Sonic Underground was awesome.

Sonic Underground - Don't Let Your Guard Down
Actual song

UHMEEEEBA

I don't think anyone, anywhere, not even the most obsessive of Sonic fans, would ever use the word awesome to describe Sonic Underground.

Brandy Bogard

It's awesomely horrible  :P
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

No, Shaq Fu is awesomely horrible. Sonic Underground is just so lousy that it has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. You can't even make fun of it; it's like picking on a retard in that there's absolutely no point in doing so.

Brandy Bogard

...that was supposed to be a joke around what Neon said but okay.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

I.... know?

But awesomely horrible doesn't really describe it, unless it's the traditional definition of awesome (something that leaves you in awe and wonder), in which case, THEN I would agree.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tyrannosaurus Reich

November 13, 2012, 06:39:46 PM #728 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:35:35 PM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
Guess who else might be playable?

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eDGD7kwsxM

Yup.[/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Wwwwwwow. That was unexpected.

So uh... anyone gonna maybe give this a shot now?

Tyrannosaurus Reich

TeamFortressandAllstarsRacingNotFeaturingDanicaPatrick.gif.mp4.mpeg.avi

oh shit nigger

[spoiler]now watch as the hat jokes come rolling in[/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

As cool as it is.... where the hell is the voice acting? I barely heard anything at all so I wasn't even sure if I heard the Pyro or Heavy.

... wait is that the hoverboat from HL2 with miniguns? lol sweet

Also the announcer sounds like the one from MvC3.

UHMEEEEBA

Ralph doesn't have his movie VA so there is the possibility SEGA half assed their voices.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Yeah, but Ralph is at least excusable since he's voiced by a big name actor in the movie. With the TF2 gang....why? I mean, it can't be THAT hard to get their voice actors from the game.

UHMEEEEBA

November 14, 2012, 10:31:36 PM #734 Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 12:17:16 AM by UHMEEEEBA
Some people have pointed out the lines are apparently placeholders because it's unfinished DLC. Free DLC though apparently.

[spoiler]Also, Alex Kidd and a very special racer are in the game...

AlexKidd.mp4.jpeg.gif.swf.exe.pck.pxr.pvr

A new challenger appears!

[spoiler]It's the Hornet from Daytona USA and it turns into a Dreamcast controller for the boat and the jet from Afterburner.[/spoiler][/spoiler]