• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 07:17:41 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

The first screenshots of Sonic 4: Episode II were posted on X Box Live Marketplace, alongside a blurb about the game. As far as I can tell they subsequently took down the screens so here's another link.

Highlights:

Same basic setup as last time 4 zones. Which judging from the screens are... [spoiler]a fusion of Marble Garden and Aquatic Ruin, Oil Ocean Mk II, an ice level with Christmas trees and an amusement park.[/spoiler]

Tails co-op is back and support for online.

Special Stages are the Sonic 2 ones.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Sgt Squirrel

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on February 12, 2012, 11:42:40 AM
Remember that time Sonic drove around in a car? They're making a sequel.
That's funny, I remember that game being remarkably good. At least a lot fucking better than Mario Kart Wii.

Jesuszilla

Main problem with the Mario Kart series is that it's hard to top 64.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

No the main problem with Mario Kart is it was never good.

On topic, SEGA is not planning to make a Sonic 4: Episode 3.

Brandy Bogard

sega isn't safe from homosexual benjamin
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

lmfao

How do you NOT find this, I mean really.

UHMEEEEBA

I suspect the testing was again a bit pushed like 06, but not as much, that they thought "Meh. It doesn't crash, good enough.".

Also the reason why the Bubble Shield is so broken in a few stages causing things to not load correctly, youtube "float hog", I'd post it but I'm a bit busy right now.

Jesuszilla

I can't find it so I guess we'll just have to wait. I'm just getting hedgehogs floating in bathtubs...

UHMEEEEBA

March 22, 2012, 07:05:07 PM #672 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 07:06:44 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Floathog Generations Classic Seaside Hill

Well I'm not busy now so this is what I meant, by going above the wall where the game doesn't expect you skip a loading trigger.

Brandy Bogard

I've seen a couple Modern Sonic skill speedruns like that.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

Crush 40 New Songs Preview - Sonic Youth / One Of Those Days / Rise Again

Crush 40 put out samples of three new songs from an upcoming EP. They aren't tied to a new game (for now? anyway) but one of them relates to the franchise.
[spoiler][/spoiler]