• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 12:13:09 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt Squirrel

I know one thing for sure, I can't fucking wait to get my hands on the soundtrack. Every song I've heard so far has been amazing.

UHMEEEEBA

On the subject of the sound track, during the five optional missions per act it will play different music from various Sonic games. One of these will be a remix of Super Sonic Racing, supposedly a leaked German Game Pro video a week or so back I didn't see confirmed a song from Knuckles Chaotix as well.

Also the article, and this corrupt, adulterating shitbags article, gave some examples of some of the missions:

Racing Tails in the Tornado in Green Hill.
A new section of Green Hill full of collapsing platforms.
A race against Knuckles but all the enemies quintupled in size and presumably will play Super Sonic Racing.

The corrupt, adulterating shitbags article mentions SEGA approached Jaleel White to voice Classic Sonic but they couldn't make it work.

UHMEEEEBA

New trailer showing off Crisis City, Rooftop Run and Planet Wisp. Despite billing itself as a modern era trailer, there's a teaser for something from the Dreamcast at the end.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Once again following that leaked list, SEGA today released pictures of the other lame hedgehog recolor in Generations on their Facebook page.

Anjel

more FRIENDS

god dammit sega

Sgt Squirrel

Jmorphman

I'd prefer if both Shadow and Silver were permanently buried and never spoken of again, but that obviously will never happen. So them just being bosses is probably for the best.

Brandy Bogard

It would make sense for Shadow and Silver to be there, especially on the Modern Sonic side of things.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Shadow? Fine? Silver? Fuck right off.

Jango

But you get to kill them, that's good right? It's like if they made a Barney video game and you got to kill Riff.

UHMEEEEBA

Sometimes you just need to forget the past and not try to bring it up again.

UHMEEEEBA

If you skip to the end of this video (around nine minutes and twenty seconds in) it has some footage of the the Sonic 2 final boss, it's pretty much a joke now. Be forewarned it's all in German though.

It's worth noting the game seems to have long load times.