• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:54:40 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anjel

COOOORRRR

oh yeah and it looks gay as fuck

UHMEEEEBA

October 22, 2010, 05:50:52 PM #481 Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 10:33:31 PM by UHMEEEEBA
By the way sonic recolors comes out in under a month, so here have the latest trailer I guess.

IT IS UP TO YOU TO GUIDE SONIC AROUND THE PLACES SONIC CANNOT GO

Sgt Squirrel

I like the music in that trailer.

DMK

Looks good, but I'm sure it will end up forgettable.  :-\

Jesuszilla

That's good, right? I mean, it's not good, but it's not bad, either. People remember Sonic Unleashed because of how horrible it was...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

"Forgettable" for a Sonic game is pretty damn impressive, sadly. Especially for a 3d game if you stop and consider the track record.

Cybaster

But I want to play with Sonic, not a blue cube. Oh wait, I don't have a Wii, so I don't care.

And LOL at Sonic Free Riders adv... AMAZING !!! SOU MUCHU FANU !!!
Looks gay but fun at the same time.

UHMEEEEBA

But Sonic is the blue cube. It's deep man.

Jesuszilla

Steve the Whale better watch out for Sonic the Cube.

UHMEEEEBA

Gentlemen, I give you Sonic doing a moon walk. Also a chance for you to hear the new voice actors... and the games cheesy cutscenes.

DMK

Sonic sounds way more mature then I was expecting. Oh and that cheesiness may come from the Happy Tree Friend guys who I heard did a majority of the jokes.

UHMEEEEBA

October 29, 2010, 04:03:58 PM #491 Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 04:08:11 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Does this mean Sonic and his friends are going to die in horrible ways? I would be 0k with that.

Jesuszilla

... I never thought I'd say this but I want Jason Griffith back.

UHMEEEEBA

Sonic Free Riders review

QuoteEven modes that physically require you to touch the person next to you, which is awesome if you actually want to touch them.

Sgt Squirrel

it's not like there's any sonic game that'll ever be better than Steve the Whale