• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 01:16:20 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

It's probably meant to be the third in the "Sonic and the..." series that has been Wii exclusive as Fusion mentioned. They probably just dropped the story book aspect as it just didn't go over well and in one occasion resulted in Sonic using a sword.

From the description the "colors" just seem to be similar to power ups. i.e. yellow turning Sonic into a drill which come to think of it wasn't that the very first thing they showed off in Galaxy 2? Regardless this seems to just be Sonic with power ups.

Maybe black will cause him to become emo and turn into Shadow.

Deleted User

It could work if Sega does it right. But I wonder what the odds are

UHMEEEEBA

Meanwhile in yet another division within Sega....

Oh and apparently according to a leaked Nintendo Power scan I'm too lazy to find, Colors is being made by the division that made the story book games after all.

Deleted User

Jesuszilla

SEGA. You don't need to be doing this. You're spewing out too much SHIT.

Wait, on second thought, yes they do. If they go bankrupt, maybe they'll learn?!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

June 05, 2010, 11:51:23 PM #395 Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 11:53:39 PM by UHMEEEEBA
That's not going to happen, even the worst Sonic games still usually make a profit for Sega. As long as people keep buying them there is no incentive for Sega to slow down production or increase quality.

There is some more info here. It seems like Sega is trying to leech off of the Mario Galaxies successes.

Jesuszilla

Quote- Dr. Robotnik has pulled the planets together with a tractor beam, transforming them into an amusement park

... this is evil? in some games it would be the backstory for FUN AND MINIGAMES!!!!!!

Deleted User

can we start referring to "sonic recolors" as "sonic recolors" now

Anjel

K.O.D

Jesuszilla

I feel SFe as a wordfilter for SF4 has gone on long enough so why not?

UHMEEEEBA

Personally I think you should get rid of them all because of how much you abuse them.

Jesuszilla

I'm going to censor "fuck" to "gently caress" like Something Awful does next time you complain.

UHMEEEEBA

Thanks for proving my point I guess.

Jesuszilla

You're welcome. Back to sonic recolors!