• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 04:43:22 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Here comes the usual part of the cycle.  It looks good, then on the day it's released nobody'll give a crap about ti and will proceed to diss the hell out of it simply because it dared continue the Sonic franchise.

UHMEEEEBA

So you think Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic 2006, Secret Rings, Chronicles, Unleashed and Black Knight where only hated because they dared continue the franchise?

Hmm.

Fusion

February 04, 2010, 01:35:31 PM #182 Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 01:38:09 PM by Fox McCloud
When did I say I was holding Sonic Adventure as the standard?  You misinterpret my words.  I'm simply making a reference to the Unpleasable Fanbase.

K.O.D

fuck you for linking me to tvtropes and making me spend a long time opening up and reading more than 10 tabs.

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

Guess I'll just quote the trope next time.  Anyway, I order this thread to return to Sonic the Hedgehog 4.

Deleted User

*Sega will fuck it up... don't get excited... don't get excited... don't get excited... don't get excited... don't get excited... don't get excited... don't get excited... don't get excited... *

Deleted User

Also, why is there a question mark next to Wiiware?

Jesuszilla

SEGA's pretending to grow balls.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Personally I'm more interested in how much they think they can charge this for and how much is in an episode.

The minimum cost of anything on the Wii Shopping channel is five bucks, and you wouldn't call something episodic if it's only two parts so it's going to run at least 15 bucks, probably more. This also begets the question how much is in an episode, the older Sonic games weren't exactly known for their length. If it ends up being a couple zones every episode I'd wait until all the parts where released before I'd even consider it personally. (the smart thing to do would be to make as long, if not longer than, Sonic 3 + Knuckles)

There's also the fact if it does end up being a bit much some people will probably react negatively to that.

K.O.D

i still stand by my statement, the game will suck :boston:

Jesuszilla

I'd still rather have Pikachu in a Sombrero.

Jesuszilla

HAHA WHAT.

You might as well fucking shitcan any further Sonic games because this would be admitting your defeat, SEGA.

Deleted User