• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:49:57 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Sorry, but this needs its own topic.

Started by Jesuszilla, January 30, 2008, 11:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

January 30, 2008, 11:15:12 PM Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 01:49:09 PM by Jesuszilla
... because it's like a fucking virus that doesn't even kill the infected person. Instead it just spreads and annoys the hell out of those who are smart enough to stay away from human fecal matter. This does nothing but fucking POISON good people.

I am talking, of course, about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. You know, at first, I thought nothing of it. One or two people had an avatar or signature, and I had only seen the occasional post of something regarding it. Then it started to spread and I can't go to a single fucking forum, not even HERE, where I don't see something that's fucking related to it. Not a damn minute goes by where I don't see Haruhi Suzu-motherfucking-miya.

While I can tolerate most people who have shitty taste in anime, Haruhi fanfucks (because their fanbase is both male and female and I'm not a nice person) are a group of people that I absolutely fucking loathe because they feel the need to constantly shove it down our goddamn throats like a penguin feeds its chick. If you refuse or tell them that their favorite anime sucks, oh dear God... Lock your doors and windows, close your blinds, and call for help from the U.S. Military. They'll be at your house throwing bricks through your windows made in Haruhi's image while telling you to go to hell.

I never thought I would have to post a topic relating to this anywhere, but enough is enough. I'm tired of seeing this shit on my Internet.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

LegendaryXM90

~*The Last Quincy*~
~ Sig by [TempesT]

Jango

January 30, 2008, 11:52:07 PM #2 Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 03:06:29 AM by Jango
I think I can attribute Haruhi to roughly half of all of my bans in my life.

EDIT:

Also, I remember at my old job, me and my coworkers were hanging out on standby, and one of them broke out a laptop and goes to... a Japanese Haruhi site. I tell him, "Please for the love of God, go somewhere else. I see that every day." He replies, "BUT HARUHI IS YOUR GOD." And I told him to fuck himself, stole his laptop, and fired up my "Haruhi Fan Video." He got royally pissed and ran outside and swapped places with someone who was working and sent them in his steed.

True story.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

They aren't nearly as bad as Fortress Forever fans.

Trust me.

Jango

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Jango on January 31, 2008, 12:40:47 PM
who

Fortress Forever is some Source mod attempting to remake Team Fortress Classic. The game itself is awful, the classes are severely nerfed, plus the Spy class is shit.

The fans are just as bad. They basically say the game is better than TF2 because "LOL TEH GRAFIX LOOK RE4L". They're pretty much what Haruhi's fanbase is to anime as what this game's fanbase is to FPS games.

lol i sound like a nerd

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: J on January 30, 2008, 11:15:12 PM
While I can tolerate most people who have shitty taste in anime...

Guess what word I'm thinking of, here's a hint it starts with an R and rhymes with "dedunant".

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

I have a two-word term. First word starts with "C," Second starts with "S," and it *kinda* rhymes with "Little Sobriety."

Fusion

Quote from: MMF on January 31, 2008, 07:16:54 PM
No it isn't, that wasn't the point.

Therefore, you can't use it as an example for a rhyme because it isn't an actual word.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: MMF on January 31, 2008, 06:04:51 PM
Quote from: J on January 30, 2008, 11:15:12 PM
While I can tolerate most people who have shitty taste in anime...

Guess what word I'm thinking of, here's a hint it starts with an R and rhymes with "dedunant".
Once again, Neon, there's a difference between a rabbit pellet and a huge pile of whale shit.

Also LOL@JANGO'S STORY. Seems that they really do act like that IRL.

UHMEEEEBA

Actually I can, as the pronunciation is right it doesn't matter whether it works or not.

Ever here of a little poem called The Jabberwocky?

Jesuszilla