• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 08:39:14 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

What the fuck?

Started by Neon_Tiger, January 09, 2008, 04:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

IT'S A TARP and only if he dances to Blumchen music with Hitler

Allah-Saurus

I'm happy with just Vader vs Vader for a lightsaber duel.

LegendaryXM90

They're probably gonna pick just well known characters like Luke, Maul, Obi, etc.

~*The Last Quincy*~
~ Sig by [TempesT]

Fusion

Quote from: LegendaryXM90 on June 23, 2008, 04:44:12 PM
They're probably gonna pick just well known characters like Anakin, Maul, Obi, etc.

Fixed.

MC2

Namco needs to keep doing this crap with their series, it's awesome.

The next game needs to have Namco put some of their own other characters in a la Heihachi.  Craig Marduk, Pac-Man, Dig Dug and Klonoa for SC5 all the way niggah.

Jango

Jesuszilla

August 01, 2008, 02:15:36 PM #36 Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 02:20:02 PM by [Kira]
Let me take the time to say that Vader plays awesome, and I kinda like character creation so far. It's a bit lacking, but I guess I have to unlock more stuff, RIGHT?

I wish I could create custom characters with lightsabers, but I guess when I think about it it's kind of a good thing, otherwise we'd just see a bunch of the same damn thing in online play.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Quote from: [Kira] on August 01, 2008, 02:15:36 PM
I wish I could create custom characters with lightsabers, but I guess when I think about it it's kind of a good thing, otherwise we'd just see a bunch of the same damn thing in online play.

I see the same damn thing in online play anyway.  Siegfried, or Mitsurugi, or god help me Kilik.

I've fucking given up just trying to play online in SC4 because of all three of them, and the fact that EVERYBODY USES THEM LIKE FALCO IS IN MELEE.

Jesuszilla

Somehow I thought Mitsurugi would be overused. Damn weeaboos.

MelvanaInChains

Quote from: [Matsuda] on August 01, 2008, 04:01:11 PM

I see the same damn thing in online play anyway.  Siegfried, or Mitsurugi, or god help me Kilik.

I've fucking given up just trying to play online in SC4 because of all three of them, and the fact that EVERYBODY USES THEM LIKE FALCO IS IN MELEE.

Isn't that what Special VS online is for?

Then again I'll probably run into countless generic 'dark' characters or some pathetic attempt to recreate Chuck Norris or something.

That's why I'm planning to make characters like Frank Zappa and Cornholio anyway.

MC2

I've got the guy from the front of the Quaker Oatmeal boxes created, it's on my Youtube account.

Jesuszilla

Fusion

Quote from: MelvanaInChains on August 01, 2008, 05:08:24 PM

Then again I'll probably run into countless generic 'dark' characters or some pathetic attempt to recreate Chuck Norris or something.

That's why I'm planning to make characters like Frank Zappa and Cornholio anyway.

Nobody plays Special VS.

Jesuszilla

MelvanaInChains

Quote from: [Matsuda] on August 01, 2008, 09:56:17 PM
Quote from: MelvanaInChains on August 01, 2008, 05:08:24 PM

Nobody plays Special VS.

Pfff. Wonder why.