• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 01:17:59 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

What the fuck?

Started by Neon_Tiger, January 09, 2008, 04:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lime

Quote from: [Kira] on June 06, 2008, 05:26:35 AM
I ask once again... Why not Luke?

Because why have a fan favorite and give Mark Hamill another chance to put food on the table when you can advertise your latest big game?

Besides, it could still happen. There's a glut of animu girls designed by animu artists, so there'll probably be a glut of Star Wars characters too. :/

Jesuszilla

I guess it would be sort of ridiculous to totally rule out the possibility of Luke... After all, this popped up months after the trailer and was quite unexpected.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MelvanaInChains

I think Namco just likes adding bizarre, out-of-place characters in their games (I'd say Gon in Tekken 3 but Roger was already in 2 beforehand).

Who really remembered why Necris or Heihachi was in SC2 anyway?

Fusion

Darth Vader and Yoda are fan favorites, they're probably the only ones they could secure the original VAs to as well.  As well as the Force Unleashed apprentice guy, think of it: Force Unleashed is all over the news in terms of Star Wars, so it works out as a bit of a cross-promotion thing.

Lime

Siegfried as a secret character in Force Unleashed?

You heard it here first, folks.

Jesuszilla

Fusion

Starkiller... That was the first last name George Lucas had for Luke Skywalker.

Allah-Saurus

ZOMG this is gonna be awesome, I'm definitely getting it now.. just imagine if they added in characters from other places too like Dante or something to fight against Darth Vader. I'm fapping furiously at the thought of this coming true..

Fusion

Quote from: [L] on June 07, 2008, 01:09:23 AM
Seriously? o_O

Yeah, seriously.  The early drafts of the first movie had his name as "Luke Starkiller"

Jesuszilla

DMK

I'm with you on that one. Obi perhaps as well?

Speaking of adding characters, how XBAWKZ HUEG is the roster going to be?

MelvanaInChains

Even more Star Wars characters?

Well, at least it won't be like that other Star Wars fighting game. Basically it made Battle Arena Toshinden 2 look way too fast.

Fusion

May as well have Namco make a Star Wars fighting game.

Or re-make Masters of Teras Kasi.  Good concept, but poor execution.  But also the first case of actually half-accurate lightsaber trails in any game that wasn't 2D.

Jango

June 16, 2008, 02:22:57 PM #28 Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 02:26:09 PM by Jango
STAR WARS VS SOUL CALIBUTT

ontopic, Star Wars characters that need to be in.

Sebulba (he has so much move potential it's not funny)

Ponda Baba WITH CYBERNETICALLY REPLACED ARM

Either of these two guys

Tyrannosaurus Reich

ADMIRAL ACKBAR OR GTFO