• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 11:16:50 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

What the fuck?

Started by Neon_Tiger, January 09, 2008, 04:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanius

So a friend of mine brought his PS3 and a bunch of us played SC4 for hours on end.  First thing my bro did was copy the R.Kelly character and proceeded to beat us senseless.  At one point he randomly yelled "IT'S PISSING TIME" and only a split second later, his opponent knocked off R.Kelly's pants.

MC2

I'm looking for some folks to play SC4 online with.

MelvanaInChains

So today I got both the 360 and this game.

I have to say, among the most amazing things I've seen, Yoda kicking the shit out of Ahmed Johnson was definitely one of them.

Jesuszilla

I just made M.C. Hammer and Bikini Athena.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MelvanaInChains

Quote from: [Kira] on August 03, 2008, 01:23:50 AM
I just made M.C. Hammer and Bikini Athena.

Glad to see I'm not the only one making completely out-of-place characters.

So far I've made myself, Ahmed Johnson, an evil hippie, A.B.A, Ten Count, and some guy from a McDonald's video whom Nimrod and I deemed 'Big Mac Crack'.

I plan to make Terry Tate and Courtney Love next. I would make Trip Fisk but I don't have any eyepatches.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

When I get a 360 this will be one of the first games I get that's not on Live Arcade.

Jesuszilla

BUT YOU GOTTA PAY FOR ONLINE PLAY THAT YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH ME BECAUSE I HAVE THE PS3 VERSION

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MelvanaInChains

Quote from: [Kira] on August 03, 2008, 05:32:00 PM
BUT YOU GOTTA PAY FOR ONLINE PLAY THAT YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH ME BECAUSE I HAVE THE PS3 VERSION

Meh, either way I'd get my ass kicked online so I'm not that concerned.

Although everyone keeps nagging me to get Live, but I might need assistance due to causes of being a moron.

DMK

YOU CAN PLAY AGAINST ME IF YOU WANT I GOT THE GANGSTA GAMING 360 DEVICE ONE

I PROMISE TO ONLY USE KILLIK'S Y,Y COMBO ONLY TILL YOU DIE

MC2

Alright, let's divide among us who has the PS3 and 360 versions, for future online reference.

I have PS3, and several have already mentioned having the 360 version.

As far as weird CAS characters go, I have a good number.  My brother made what is essentially his answer to Jesuszilla's Niggah.

Fusion

MelvanaInChains

Obviously 360 here as well, and I'm going to set up Live today.

DMK

360 and maybe later PS3 aswell.

MC2

For the PS3 guys, I'm lolohman, and I trade with my brother occasionally.

If it's Raphael, Vader, Apprentice, The Quaker Oatmeal Man or a Guilty Gear character it's me.
If it's Astaroth, Tira, Rock, Shao Kahn or a skinny black dude with a bleach blonde mustache it's him.
We both play as our other CAS though, which is a surprise.

MelvanaInChains

Actually scratch that, I've tried everything and I can't get Live to fucking work.