• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:54:28 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Bionic Commando

Started by Neon_Tiger, October 15, 2007, 08:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

QuoteAn American producer, a Japanese creative advisor, and Stockholm, Sweden-based studio GRIN will be collaborating on the project.

Why don't you combine your powers to become Captain Planet?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

QuoteAfter serving his country honorably in conflict with the Imperials, technologically enhanced agent Nathan Spencer is framed for a number of crimes by his superiors and sentenced for execution.

Sounds like Splinter Cell.

QuoteFate intervenes, as an experimental terrorist weapon is detonated in Ascension City on the day Spencer is to be executed. With the city in ruins and Spencer uniquely equipped to handle the many skyscrapers, monorails, and suspended roadways, the government reluctantly turns to its imprisoned bionic commando for help.

Still sounds like Splinter Cell.

Let's hope they don't muck it up.  The grapple-arm, that is.  I could care less about the shooting.

UHMEEEEBA

Art and screens.

His arm appears to be made of hot dogs.

Fusion

I just wonder if Rad Spencer is going to be represented somehow... Unless Nathan Spencer -is- Rad Spencer's name.

Jesuszilla

It also appears to be Bob Marley.

Fusion

I'd wish for a game based around Wrath of Khan, but let's face it: Movie-based games, ESPECIALLY of the Star Trek franchise... Don't even get released they're so crappy.

...They'd also probably try to cartoon-ize all the characters.

UHMEEEEBA

What does Wrath of Khan have to do with this thread?

Jesuszilla

Well...

Bionic Commando Remake = unimportant
Wrath of Khan = unimportant
unimportant = unimportant

Therefore, by the transitive property of equality, Bionic Commando Remake = Wrath of Khan

UHMEEEEBA