• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:46:56 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

What... the.... fuck... ?!: Round 2!

Started by Neon_Tiger, August 17, 2007, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

This time instead of Sony slaughtering a goat, lets go the reverse and talk about PETA, and their copyright infringement.

I actually would like some Chicken right about now.

Fusion

Daimon

August 18, 2007, 03:30:51 PM #2 Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 03:56:04 PM by D-
Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 17, 2007, 08:06:31 PMI actually would like some Chicken right about now.

EDIT: Aside from the Chicken, is this any form of a PARADOX?

UHMEEEEBA

No D-, it's just the fact chicken is delicious.

All that torture is what makes it good!

Daimon

Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 18, 2007, 11:09:16 PM
No D-, it's just the fact chicken is delicious.

All that torture is what makes it good!
Ah, thank you for clarifying that.  :rpeng:

shiro

That was hilarious. This actually makes me hate the idea of Nintendo possibly opening the Wii up to indie developers. We could get many more "gems" like this one lol

Fusion

I love how they used Nintendo's characters, logo style, and basically parts of the environment and general enemy types without even as much as a legal disclaimer as well as a seal of approval from Nintendo.

I mean... Come on, not only do they take a stab at the Wii there, they also say Mario can't ride Yoshi any more because of "anti-slavery laws".  And here I thought Yoshi actually allowed Mario to ride him all the time.

Not only that, the Mario and Luigi incarnations look entirely like Paper Mario versions.  Trying to cash in on the Super Paper Mario craze?  And what the heck is "Wii-itis"? The buckets of blood are disturbing enough.  I don't care if they cut their beaks off.  I don't care if they thoroughly rape the chicken before they cook it.  I don't eat KFC, and that's because of personal preference.

I guess it's time for a fox-like review of "Super Chick Sisters".

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Take a look for yourself, or read my review of it.