• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:51:44 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

W.M.V.G.H.W.

Started by Jesuszilla, August 15, 2007, 10:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

May 08, 2009, 12:44:40 PM #60 Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 12:46:13 PM by Torgo

Skip to the end if you don't want to watch two minutes of me failing to use Scorpion.

Also did this to show of a stage I finished.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Torgo on January 25, 2009, 11:48:17 PM
Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on August 07, 2008, 09:24:10 PM
The following is a Neon Tiger-Unnamed Person collaboration. I apologize for how awful the quality is. This was inspired by the fact that this character often created testing problems for Slot Machine by going into the pictured infinite grab mode.

The music was Unnamed Person's idea and is based on this. I formerly apologize for the existence of this video.

<SHAO KHAN>ROUND 2 FIGHT</SHAO KHAN>

Anyways, as if the infinite grabbing wasn't bad enough don't let this character anywhere near a player type helper or...

Also as you can see Flame Mammoth became bored with standing around in two stages forever and so set out on an epic journey with Slot Machine to places unknown.

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

Punch-Out music to remind you TO BUY PUNCH-OUT NEXT WEEK.

UHMEEEEBA

Yes this is a triple post but this time it's actually worth it.

A showcase of all of Slot Machine Mk II's regular intros at this time... including a new one to be featured in the next public beta added for shits and giggles. Still a work in progress I'd like to use better blood effects in the future.

I used Vanessa cause any other decent character I have triggers the METAL GEAR pose.

Jango

Also Ren Idagawa's opening should be like the anti-Type Moon intro, but replace the Type Moon chara with someone from BBB, preferably Rouga.

Jango

ADDED IN DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND

Yzan

That Was A Shitload Of Cans Dude.

UHMEEEEBA

Man does Soda Popinski proud.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

So, thats it - char is awesome, after all BBB is one of my favourite fightings

Yzan

LOL @ Ending!
LOL @ Hannou!

Jesuszilla

Insanius

You know what's worse than 9's characters?  AI patches for 9's characters.

Insanius

Double posting for great justice.

Jesuszilla

Well you gotta give him credit for working with a penis up his butt. Apparently it itches. That must suck.