• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:20:51 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

W.M.V.G.H.W.

Started by Jesuszilla, August 15, 2007, 10:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC2

Not mine, but Scrooge McDuck beats up one of 9's characters with a retarded AI Patch.

UHMEEEEBA

Wow that makes Slot Machine's projectile spamming look tame.

UHMEEEEBA

OH THOSE CRAZY REVERSAL DEFS

Jango

Starts with an homage to a certain Phoenix Magnion review

MC2

LuwiigiMaster asked me to post this here.

Don't shoot, I'm just the messenger.

UHMEEEEBA

This reminds me I still need to code that intro pose.

Insanius

Oh noes now I have no choice but to build a grudge against this guy and try really hard to find fault in everything he does because this video has ruined my life forever.

Jango

ughwtf

Looks like someone's still upset over being banned. :'(

UHMEEEEBA

Well if beating characters with projectile spam means their AI sucks let's take this to the logical extreme!

XTREME!

Jango

DUDE THAT'S XTREME
* Jango eats a bag of Doritos XTREME NACHO CHEESE

Anjel

May 05, 2009, 02:51:01 PM #56 Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 03:12:50 PM by Anjel

KoopaKoot

Accept video response, Anjel.  ;D

Click Here.

UHMEEEEBA

LOL INSIDE JOKES

ALTERNATE TITLE HOLY SHIT I GOT MP3'S TO WORK IN MUGEN FINALLY

More seriously have a shitty video of me using StoneMan cause I haven't used him in a video yet. Remind me if I ever update him to make Stone Drop hit only once.

Jango

Natural selection is the process where heritable traits that make it more likely for an organism to survive long enough to reproduce become more common over successive generations of a population. It is a key mechanism of evolution.

The natural variation within a population of animals, plants, bacteria, etc. means that some individuals will survive better than others in their current environment. For example, the peppered moth exists in both light and dark colors in the United Kingdom, but during the industrial revolution many of the trees on which the moths rested became blackened by soot, giving the dark-colored moths an advantage in hiding from predators. This gave dark-colored moths a better chance of surviving to produce dark-colored offspring, and in just a few generations the majority of the moths were dark.

Natural selection acts on the phenotype, or the observable characteristics of an organism, but the genetic (heritable) basis of any phenotype which gives a reproductive advantage will increase in frequency over the following generations. Over time, this process can result in adaptations that specialize organisms for particular ecological niches and may eventually result in the emergence of new species. In other words, natural selection is an important process (though not the only process) by which evolution takes place within a population of organisms.

Natural selection is one of the cornerstones of modern biology. The term was introduced by Charles Darwin in his groundbreaking 1859 book On the Origin of Species in which natural selection was described by analogy to artificial selection, a process by which animals with traits considered desirable by human breeders are systematically favored for reproduction. The concept of natural selection was originally developed in the absence of a valid theory of heredity; at the time of Darwin's writing, nothing was known of modern genetics. The union of traditional Darwinian evolution with subsequent discoveries in classical and molecular genetics is termed the modern evolutionary synthesis. Natural selection remains the primary explanation for adaptive evolution.