• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:49:55 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

W.M.V.G.H.W.

Started by Jesuszilla, August 15, 2007, 10:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC2

Quote from: DMK on July 09, 2008, 05:46:55 PM
Nuh uh. Someone didn't seriously even in a joking way make that. I see it, but I can't fucking belive it.

It's also a spriteswap of Orochi Ken.

Spriteswap of a spriteswap.

UHMEEEEBA

The following is a Neon Tiger-Unnamed Person collaboration. I apologize for how awful the quality is. This was inspired by the fact that this character often created testing problems for Slot Machine by going into the pictured infinite grab mode.

The music was Unnamed Person's idea and is based on this. I formerly apologize for the existence of this video.

Jesuszilla

FINE NEON HERE'S THE BEST KO EVER BY JANGO

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

It made perfect sense when I was drunk. Now I don't know.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Jango

WORK THAT BODY WORK THAT BODY MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HURT NOBODY

MC2

Quick video I made to showcase 'Zilla's Scout soundpack for Whoreruhi.
Also Tengu's edit of the KOF 2002 UM lifebars.

Insanius

Turn off the music in game when you record, it sounds like ass.  You can add it back in post production and it will sound better.

MC2

Quote from: Michael on January 10, 2009, 04:35:20 PM
Turn off the music in game when you record, it sounds like ass.  You can add it back in post production and it will sound better.

That's exactly what I did.  I guess I didn't balance it properly.  I will make no excuse for my bad editing abilities.

Insanius

Could be the audio codec's fault then.

bebop

January 11, 2009, 01:06:05 AM #27 Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 01:26:17 AM by bebop

Crazy shit.

UHMEEEEBA

January 25, 2009, 11:48:17 PM #28 Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 12:01:28 AM by Zap Rowsdower
Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on August 07, 2008, 09:24:10 PM
The following is a Neon Tiger-Unnamed Person collaboration. I apologize for how awful the quality is. This was inspired by the fact that this character often created testing problems for Slot Machine by going into the pictured infinite grab mode.

The music was Unnamed Person's idea and is based on this. I formerly apologize for the existence of this video.

<SHAO KHAN>ROUND 2 FIGHT</SHAO KHAN>

Anyways, as if the infinite grabbing wasn't bad enough don't let this character anywhere near a player type helper or...

Also as you can see Flame Mammoth became bored with standing around in two stages forever and so set out on an epic journey with Slot Machine to places unknown.

MC2

WILDTENGU MUST DIE!
HE IS A PURIST FAGGOT THAT HATES EVERYONE THAT DOESNT PLAY SNK GAMES AND HE FLAMES EVERYONE. FUCK HIM.
MR FONGS CHARS SUCK CUS THEY ONLY HAVE THREE BUTTONS AND NO AI. DON DRAGOS CHARS R CHEAP. WARUSAKIS CHARS SUCK CUZ THE GROOVE STUFF IS DUM.
STAGE IS MOUNTANSIDE TEMPLE
THIS IS FOR MY FRIENDS HARUHIFANOTAKU AND SUPERSONICKID666

TEAM XTREME
HOMER BY JS
PETER BY JS
MARIO BY SHINRYOGA
METAKNIGHT BY CLAYMIZER
HARUHI BY CHOIYA
GOKU BY CHOJIN
LEILEIBY POTS
SHINGOKI BY POTS
KRUSTY BY JS