• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:29:13 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Started by Neon_Tiger, May 22, 2007, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Holy shit I was thinking the same thing!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

And thus SSBB starts off with Level 1 rehash

UHMEEEEBA

Release Date: December 3rd according to E3.

Jesuszilla

Yeah but E3's full of crap anyway.

UHMEEEEBA

Indeed, that was the ONLY info about said game in there whole conference.

UHMEEEEBA

Teh site updated 3 hours before it normally does with DK and a whopping 15 second video clip...

And DK looks a tad... weird...

Jesuszilla

They updated his fur and nothing else.

UHMEEEEBA

That might be it... I think he's color is slightly off too, isn't he a darker shade of brown? Oh and IGN said it's official that there won't be ANY more news at the remainder of E3 about this game, I'm too lazy to dig up a link you can find it.

Leon Belmont

E3 sucks o_o

It's not-too-cool that they are updating the site with way too many 'Veterans' and too less of the 'Newcomers'.

It's great that we get to know who comes back and everything, but really I'm more remotely interested in who's new. =O

Fusion

Today, we get an Animal Crossing stage.  Which means instead of boredly running in circles for 60 hours, you get to beat the crap out of 'em.

UHMEEEEBA

July 13, 2007, 07:56:12 PM #56 Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 08:04:42 PM by Gilgamesh
On a similar note has any one else noticed how thus far alot the stages have been overwhelming flat and small with only a couple of measly platforms? I think they're spending way too much time on the stages backgrounds* then the actual stages this time around.

*See the whole Battlefield time changes/Lylat Cruise's well cruise/Smashvilles connection to the internal clock.

List of flat small stages with a few platforms thus far:
Lylat Cruise
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium from the last game, it's been in a lot of screenshots.

At least Delfino Plaza is Mute City-esque and Bridge of Eldin is long and has the Bulbin dude... but still the stages are looking pretty weak thus far.

Fusion

Got the Star Fox Space Armada theme today.  It's a piece of music that deserved the upgrade.

UHMEEEEBA

Sounding like MIDI sythned crap ain't exactly an upgrade.

Fusion

In reality, ALL music is inevitably MIDI synthed.  There's just a lot of effects involved.

Besides, don't let what's shown on the website reflect the final product's content.