• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:40:06 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

This game has been eating my time alive.

Started by Fusion, May 06, 2007, 07:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Falco Lombardi

Look's like it's time to jump in the arwing and claim the skies for Team Star Fox (Star Fox Team).
Zelos Wilder = 40%, Riku(heartless) = 65%

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

Information about my character:

Name: KitsuFox
Level: 22
Gear: B-Gear
Faction: BCU
Brigade: *none*
Fame: 0
Duels: Win (1) Loss (2)
[One of those duels I took out my opponent at the same time he killed me just about.  We both went down.]

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

The decline of the floors GPA this quarter is largely due to that abomination.

Hell even TMF agrees it is so.

Jesuszilla

Make 'em play AZNs. Get their asses owned so hard they'll never want to play again.

Hey, it worked for Starcraft.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

They beat the AZNs or the AZNs beat them?

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

I can assure you that that is scientifically impossible. Studies have shown that when it comes to online strategy games, MMOs and the like, AZNs are invincible.

UHMEEEEBA

Well they still beat them, it was a failed joint effort between myself TMF, and a few others to get them to stop.

Fusion

May 08, 2007, 06:21:14 PM #12 Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 06:22:55 PM by Fox McCloud
You don't mess with the I-Gears. Despite the fact I actually fly a B-Gear

Besides, PvP isn't enabled by default and everybody has safe zones they can choose to enter where ANI vs. BCU has no purpose.

UHMEEEEBA

HECK MY ROOMMATE IS PLAYING RIGHT NOW.

Fusion

May 09, 2007, 07:05:41 AM #14 Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 07:07:14 AM by Fox McCloud
Which is he?  ANI?  BCU?  What Gear does he fly?  WHat level is he?  Which server does he play on?  Username?

Also, over the weekend my level 2X B-Gear managed to get lucky and shoot down a Level 7X I-Gear, which means that I have a beautiful Killmark of Veteran to show for it.