• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:05:17 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Diet Network II

Started by Neon_Tiger, March 25, 2007, 02:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Now posted in the right section!

Coro-Coro, a Japanesse magazine used to have a contest every year for boss characters in the BN series, it obviously died after BN6, two years ago. But this month's Coro-Coro had this rather vauge statement about their issue next month:

"So what is this great event? After two years, that contest is said to be returning."

So, in other words, they inderectly confirmed a Diet Network II, too bad so sad.

Source: Atomic Fire

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I'd hide in a closet... but we don't have any in the dorms, so I'll just steal everyones pillows and make a pillow fort, it worked when we actually had a snow day for the first time in 30 years.

UHMEEEEBA

On a slightly releated note, even COA apparently thought the three version idea COJ did of the first game was stupid and are only releasing two.

Source: Rockman PM

Jesuszilla

Wait, THREE versions?

Even Nintendo had the sense to know that if they released 3 versions of Pokémon at the same time that it would be a bad marketing decision. That's why they left Green and Yellow for later.

UHMEEEEBA

Yeah the first Diet Network had 3 versions, its sort of really old news. COA apparently decided that was silly.

I'm running out of Armageddon signs.

Fusion

Ryuusei no Rockman (anime) Abridged, anyone?

UHMEEEEBA

Back on topic about the sequel... it's official.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

For no apparent reason they changed the main characters name. Blargh.