• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:40:11 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Diet MegaMan Zero 2

Started by Neon_Tiger, January 16, 2007, 12:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

I believe that's what Sub Tank's profile states. It doesn't matter, Sub Tank is awesome enough to not have to state a gender.

UHMEEEEBA

Bosses, lol. Axl can copy them. Why you'd want to I dunno.

Source: RockMan PM

Again I find it funny we're learning more from scans than the website.

Fusion

FINAL BOSS RIGHT THERE!

On a more serious matter, I wonder who's behind it all this time.  Can't be Serpent 'cause he's dead, and why would Model W somehow come back from pure utter destruct-Oh, that's right.  This is Capcom we're talking about, Vent and Aile will probably be retconned, or their live metals destroyed somehow, or whatever.  Well, I bet they'll only be vaguely referenced, as in the style of the Zero series just vaguely referencing that came before the series' timeline.

UHMEEEEBA

Site updated with page about Pandora and Prometheus.

Source: Rockman PM

UHMEEEEBA

1. Happy Pi day.

2. The blog updated with some weird conversation thing with the characters from the first ZX:
Here

Source: Me.

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

Several gameplay videos are now on the internets... for some strange reason the boss music is the same as ZXs.. which doesn't look promising.

Blargh.

Jesuszilla

The least they could do is add in some guys shouting "WHAT THE FUCK" throughout the whole song.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

What the "buck" seeing the boss in the video is named Buckfire...

Jesuszilla

WE ALSO USED TO PLAY BUCK-BUCK!

Fusion

What the buck

Well, it seems that DMMZ2 will have voice acting in the US.  I don't know what's going to come of that.

UHMEEEEBA

Expect:

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UHMEEEEBA

So, a few new bosses announced, a rose and an apparent group of two other dudes based on shisa. Whats more funny however, is the voice acting list was released and that triumvirate group is lead by dudes named Albert, Thomas and Mikhail.

If you don't get those are the first names of Wily, Light and Cossack respectively.

Source: Blargh

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE THREE WISE MEN AND GIGA CRUSH!