• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:01:42 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Aquaman Released

Started by kamekaze, May 30, 2017, 10:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamekaze

http://kamekaze.trinitymugen.net

I've been relatively quiet and I'm sure none of you cared whatsoever about that. But in any case I started this project because of a video that really made me go "man that game was cool I've never seen it before and I'm a scrub". So I fixed one of those things and decided to port the cast. However, unlike my standard ports I've actually included 2 other modes via a config.txt that I cannot stress enough that you should look at. Because the original mode has some things that most of you would consider "fucking stupid". That mode is the default because it's accurate. To explain the other two I've decided to just copypasta the readme:

Original
-Faithful to the source
-only LP and C.LP can be canceled at a certain frame
-Cornerpush activates 5 frames after a move hits from an
air attack
-Throws can occur regardless of block or hitstun
-opponent regains control to block while dizzy if a
special is used.

Rebalanced
-Throw glitch removed
-Opponent cannot block while dizzy
-all Light normals can be canceled
-LP/LK/MP/MK special cancelable
-specials have variation and adjusted advantage
-gains despiration move on low life
-number of attacks needed to stun higher
-damage output lowered

Custom
-Rebalanced changes
-opponent can be juggled for 2 hits
-despiration becomes super move
-number of attacks needed to stun lowered

But before this I was working with a fellow contributer here on a full game that's wrapped up and we've began work on a crossover sequel. This thread isn't about that so that's all that needs to be said. Hope you all enjoy this forgotten (no seriously almost no conversions of the game exist in mugen) gem!