• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 04:23:24 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

E3 2013

Started by UHMEEEEBA, June 05, 2013, 11:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

June 05, 2013, 11:42:48 PM Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 11:48:39 PM by UHMEEEEBA
While E3 doesn't actually start until next Monday tomorrow is Konami's pre-E3 conference so might as well have a thread already.

The conference schedule and a few other things of note:

Konami tomorrow at 10 AM pacific, 1 PM EST.

Microsoft Monday June 10th 9:30 pacific, 12:30 EST, post conference Q&A has been cancelled as mentioned in the XBOX One thread.

EA Monday June 10th 1 PM pacific, 4 PM EST.

Ubisoft Monday June 10th 3 PM pacific, 6 PM EST.

Sony Monday June 10th 6 PM pacific, 9 PM EST.

While Nintendo has opted out of a normal conference they will have a Nintendo Direct Tuesday 7 AM pacific, 10 AM EST. Nintendo is going to do demos of various E3 games at Best Buys across the country because online demos are still a concept Nintendo cannot wrap their brains around. A list of participating Best Buys is available here.

On the same day as the Nintendo pseudo-conference Square Enix is doing a conference about the Final Fantasy franchise because apparently people still care about it.

Incidentally if you for some reason you were gonna watch Spike TV's E3 coverage you should probably know Sony and Nintendo's conference and pseudo-conference will not be shown.

UHMEEEEBA

Just a heads up the participating Best Buys for the Nintendo demos have changed.

Jesuszilla

I might have to check them out if the games being demoed are any good.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

30 MINUTES UNTIL MICROSOFT DIES
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

June 10, 2013, 01:06:54 PM #4 Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:18:10 PM by UHMEEEEBA
So here's highlights of XBOX One's conference,

-New Killer Instinct, exclusive obviously due to being Rare and all.
-Dead Rising 3, exclusive.
-Spiritual successor to Panzer Dragoon, exclusive.
-The Battlefield 4 trailer was of the PC version since it mentioned having an "F1" and a "Backspace" button.
-XBOX Points are now dead, everything will be in local currency.
-Gold members now get some free games.
-XBOX One will launch this November for 499 U.S. dollars.
-New 360 model out today.
-A bunch of other games that I forgot or didn't say exclusive so might be multiplatform. Bonus points for hyping how life like the AI in Drivetar was and then immediately having the lead car crash.
-The sound was lost during part of the conference, which meant for awhile you could actually hear people in the crowd booing them.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Brandy Bogard

KI is apparently being made by the same devs as Silent Hill Homecoming, so no hype.

Sunset Overdrive looks fantastic, too bad it'll probably get homogenized the way Fuse did.

Forza 5 looks cool, but the word "drivatar" is the most hilariously cheesy thing I have ever fucking heard.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

KoopaKoot

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on June 10, 2013, 01:06:54 PM
So here's highlights of XBOX One's conference,

-New Killer Instinct, exclusive obviously due to being Rare and all.
-Dead Rising 3, exclusive.
-Spiritual successor to Panzer Dragoon, exclusive.
-The Battlefield 4 trailer was of the PC version since it mentioned having an "F1" and a "Backspace" button.
-XBOX Points are now dead, everything will be in local currency.
-Gold members now get some free games.
-XBOX One will launch this November for 499 U.S. dollars.
-New 360 model out today.
-A bunch of other games that I forgot or didn't say exclusive so might be multiplatform. Bonus points for hyping how life like the AI in Drivetar was and then immediately having the lead car crash.
-The sound was lost during part of the conference, which meant for awhile you could actually hear people in the crowd booing them.

Didn't even mention MGS V. Shame on you. Also you're British so you should mention that the price is £429 (converts to $666).  :iori:

Click Here.

KoopaKoot

Of course it's not an exclusive.

Click Here.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

It reminds me of the PS2.

... I have a great feeling about this.

UHMEEEEBA

June 10, 2013, 09:51:58 PM #12 Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 09:59:00 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Shots fired.

They also showed Final Fantasy Versus XIII, which is now just Final Fantasy XV and announced Kingdom Hearts 3.

The Just Cause guys are making a Mad Max game as well.

Edit:

Official PlayStation Used Game Instructional Video

HAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Brandy Bogard

Sony's conference was fucking brilliant this year. Wonder what Nintendo has in store
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

God damn it, Neon, I was about to post that.

... I may not live to see tomorrow, because I am DYING.