• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 07:10:53 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Websta's projects: Guess Woo~~~

Started by Websta, December 27, 2012, 04:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

I prefer fixing before moving on. It really doesn't take that long if you know what's wrong.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Websta

Alright so Akari has been updated with fixed vels and proper CLSNs. Next up is Mars People (shouldn't take too long to fix him).

I was thinking as to who I was going to create next, and I'm thinking Mudman. His pretty unique and looks fun to code. However if for some reason or another I decide not to code him, I'll go for Kaede. What do you guys think?

Jesuszilla

Either one is good. Fervicante's Mudman leaves much to be desired, and we have no good Kaede period.

Websta

Due to certain real life events today, (being stabbed multiple times, and especially a stab in the left hand). I'll be unable to code, and do things requiring 2 hands. I would have like to release an update to Akari (seeing as she's a candidate for cotm). But eh, things happen. Hopefully I'll be back in the coding scene by next week or something

Peace bros :P

Jesuszilla

Froz

Good Luck Websta, i sure hope you get well soon.

trauerbringer

It's terrible that such things happen. :( Websta, please recover!
Dead again

Websta

D'awwwwwwwwh you guys care ;D either way, all I'm gonna say is, Kaede is next. After Marpi and Akari get updated, which shouldn't take too long.

devilgenemugen

Looking forward to Kaede, he is my top favorite character in ngbc, good luck ;)

Websta

March 14, 2013, 05:21:05 AM #24 Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 05:59:47 AM by Websta
So I had some free time available, and I've started basics on Kaede.

-Standing, walking, crouching, running, jumping, blocking

I'm currently working on the GetHits, so yeah. No screenshots yet.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this. Kaede has special team assault if Moriya is his partner, and you successfully pull off the required move AND do it within the 10 Count time limit AND have A-Charge active. I'm considering omitting this move, since my NGBC characters don't have A-Charging. And the fact that this move is kinda tacky.

However, if you guys wanna see it added. I'll see what I can come up with.

Websta

Only the 2 supers remain, and this guy is done

KoopaKoot

Awesome. I wanted to make Kaede one of these days and now I don't have to.  :sho:

Click Here.

Jesuszilla

RAIDO ZA RAITONI- wait wrong blonde-headed lightning user.

Websta

With Kaede done, I'm thinking either Athena or Mudman next... I dunno

Jesuszilla