• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 11:09:18 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

TMROTNN:EFN7-ROC:TOGOTM-C2OTHBS (Barkley 2)

Started by Jesuszilla, August 15, 2012, 01:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

I love that someone actually bought the right to pose as them for an interview.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

As I commented on their update post, their next goal should be to get the likeness rights for Charles Barkley, go to him IN PERSON, explain and show to him what Shut up and Jam: Gaiden is, and record his reaction.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Quote$67,500 - MINI GOAL - Hidden Scenarios - There are upwards of 4 legendary names that have been imbued with miraculous power since the dawn of time. Their careless utterance has been the root cause of history's most devastating calamities. If this goal is met, Tales of Game's will finally have the means to (safely) harness these occult forces and integrate these sources of power into our game as 4 alternate scenarios and game modes, available to whoever enters these names at character creation. Nude mode is a distinct possibility.
holy shit does this mean what I think it means?!

Jesuszilla

February 18, 2013, 08:01:05 PM #21 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 08:05:15 PM by Jesuszilla
So digital rewards got shipped out a few weeks ago and I FINALLY got my e-mails (though it turned out to be some confusion due to Gmail being weird).

So I got the music pack, which as a whole is pretty damn good. There are also two different arrangements for "Killers" (the song in Dilbert 2) in the Barkley 2 soundtrack. One's in the main folder, and the other's in DwarfNET. Fuck yes.