• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:45:17 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Project X Zone

Started by UHMEEEEBA, April 10, 2012, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Volnutt and X together might be a bit redundant. Especially since X has Tornado Fang so that'd kind of rule out the drill they always seem to give Volnutt.

UHMEEEEBA

September 18, 2012, 07:21:28 PM #16 Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:31:33 PM by UHMEEEEBA
This is worth a double post guess who's back from being dead.

[spoiler]If they don't reenact the WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR scene I will be disappointed.

Now if only they'd bring back Double too.[/spoiler]

Also Astaroth from Ghost and Goblins is in it but that isn't all too surprising.

Jango

I fucking hate Aura from .hack. I mean I know she's central to the story, but she was basically the game coder's self-insert love-child with the author.

As long as she doesn't make the whole story be about her, I'll be fine. Blackrose needs more love though.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

Because Harada is a cool guy.

You know, I just realized the downsides to crossovers in this fashion. I don't really get the chance to beat the everloving fuck out of people I don't like.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Well I'm pretty sure they teased Zabel being an enemy in it so at least you have that.