• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 07:15:51 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Project X Zone

Started by UHMEEEEBA, April 10, 2012, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

It has X and Zero so it's already off to a better start.

As long as they don't make the dialogue out of character like NXC, and ALL of the music is good, then we won't have another dairy challenge on our hands.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

April 11, 2012, 12:17:47 AM #3 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 12:21:59 AM by Jesuszilla
So that means we can look forward to no Axl, hopefully.

I wouldn't put it past Iris making a cameo though.

EDIT:

Demitri and Dante. Dante looks to be DMC1 base, but according to MC2, the background is from DMC3.

UHMEEEEBA

They could always throw her in as a boss though barring a recreation of WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOR with X standing around in the background I can't see why they wouldn't go for the Repliforce proper or Sigma instead.

As a side note the first link I posted stated all the characters being in teams, if they're all like that I doubt Axl is even a possibility barring them doing something weird like bringing back a Command Mission character.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Anyone else notice that Demitri's gotten more saturated over the years?

UHMEEEEBA

The official website updated with some new screen shots, various Mega Man related ones you can see here. Cyber Peacock's stage is a level and the Ride Armor enemies from the first Mega Man X are enemies.

The game is being done by Monolith  Soft, who also did Namco X Capcom so not a big surprise there. Also the company that had to basically be bribed by Game Spot to localize Xenoblade a month or so ago.

Jesuszilla

John McClane from Die Hard Arcade makes it in. No, seriously.

UHMEEEEBA

Technically speaking that had a different name in Japan which is probably how they're getting away with it.

Still no word on a localization by the way.

UHMEEEEBA

Well that's a good boss choice. Half expected Colonel with all the X4 references.

Jesuszilla

Jesuszilla

September 18, 2012, 01:54:22 AM #14 Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 01:56:17 AM by Jesuszilla
DEVILOT

Also Jedah is back and voiced by Isshin Chiba, YES.

But did they have to fucking add Seth? I mean thank god it's not Vega for the umpteenth time, but fucking SETH?

Also, Morrigan for the 567th time and that skank Hsien-ko instead of Felicia? Dis. App. Oint. Ed.

Also wish I could go another lifetime without seeing Tron. Tired of her when Rock Volnutt needs more love.