• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:38:19 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

KOFXI - Lifebars

Started by Deleted User, July 29, 2006, 07:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anjel

lol I AM A FUCKING n00b TO THE INTERNET BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THAT n00b IS SPELLED WITH A ZERO AND PRONOUNCED "NOOH-BEE"

These by far are the best KOF XI lifebars out there. The first lifebars I ever used too. Make some more Vans.

elazul015

wheres the portal?and yes ive read  the 3rd page,,,,,
well wheres the main page....and what main page? the 1st page in this topic?or the home?

im new

KoopaKoot

http://www.trinitymugen.net/

Click that, then "downloads", then "addons" then "other"

What's next is self explanatory.

Click Here.

rockuro

Just to let you know guys, the bars are nowhere to be found in the new layout of the portal.

salazul

i can't find the lifebars!  :'( i have been looking for these for some time but every time i look for them, their not on the Addons page. is there any way to get them?  :-\

salazul

:D links has been updated! never mind the old comment! Vans, I respect your work! these are exelent lifebars!  :D hope to see more updates in the future! =D

shin_ryu

rockuro

The bars are working now. However you forgot to put the portraits.
By the way, happy new year.

Jesuszilla

what portraits. they need to be in the character; if they're not added, you have to make and add them yourself.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

rockuro

I remember by the time of their release they came with some portraits...nevermind me.

Brandy Bogard

Are these gonna be updated for 1.0?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

At the moment there are no plans. If you modify them for your own use and upload a patch, that is fine as long as you link to the original. An update of fight.def is all that is needed.

Just try to keep things peaceful.