• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 02:26:39 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Duke Nukem Forever

Started by Insanius, June 10, 2011, 08:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdDMrncAy4U

If it's any consolation, you can drive a forklift and run people over with it.

Jesuszilla

You can do the same thing in GTA4.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Insanius

Sounds like a better game

Insanius

But does GTA4 have a mission to get a bag of popcorn, a vibrator, and a condom for a stripper who's waiting for you in the champagne room NO I DIDN'T THINK SO

UHMEEEEBA

Wait why does she need the popcorn?

Insanius

NomadicNinja

Fusion

I watched a stream of the first few levels, and my best guess is (spoiler for, well, maybe spoilers):

[spoiler]The vibrator and condom were a ruse, the popcorn was for her to eat as she took control of Duke's mind somehow and watched him screw stuff up like a movie.  To think, Duke was actually making good on his promise to the President.  The whole joint thing was, I think representative of what Duke wanted out of this deal.[/spoiler]

Insanius

Sorry, it's not elaborate at all.

The stripper tells Duke she wants to roleplay, she'll be the boss and tell Duke what to do.  Then she asks for those items.
After Duke brings them to her, she gives him a lapdance and the game cuts a few hours later with Duke in a helicopter headed towards Hoover Dam.  He complains that he never wants to roleplay ever again.

Fusion

Then how would that explain the-*spoiler? for SEE PREVIOUS REASON*
[spoiler]Fact that the "marines" constantly make reference to Duke screwing something up, and even the President himself is furious at Duke for a nebulous reason otherwise?  Perhaps the roleplay is the last thing Duke remembers.[/spoiler]

Unless, of course, the story really is that thin.

UHMEEEEBA

June 12, 2011, 03:11:44 PM #10 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 03:47:54 PM by UHMEEEEBA
I think you're reading into it to much, it's Duke Nukem for crying out loud.

Fusion

Eh, screw it, probably aren't gonna be really that spoilers since the game's being hated so much anyway.
Yeah, that probably means that he did all that drunk.

Insanius

The president is complaining because he's retarded and thinks he can make peace with the cycloids.

Sgt Squirrel

Quote from: Insanius on June 10, 2011, 08:56:03 PM
Something to munch on
Apparently Duke lacks something for her to munch on

oh look i made a funny