• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 08:47:26 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

MUGEN Fighting Jam Screenpack + Lifebars released (1.0 ONLY) [UPDATE 2011/05/26]

Started by Jesuszilla, April 17, 2011, 06:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AceAttorneyGod

Oh yeah...  ::) Well you rock dude, thanks again.  :mrox:

AceAttorneyGod

Um Hi, I kinda switch out for a bigger screenpack but I was wondering. Where can I get the victory screen in my new mugen from this old(Yet New) Mugen Fighting Jam? I looked everywhere and I find nothing. :( you know like where it shows the winner and it says something on it, is there a def file or something cause there is nothing like that.  :-\

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

AceAttorneyGod

Balrog saying"I ain't got no money", that victory screen. I want to put it in my new mugen. I can't find any files of it.:(

AceAttorneyGod

uh...Jesuszilla? u there? :) I still need help from yesterday...if your there.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

yeah I'm having problems with the victory screen also, particularly in the area of "why is there no text showing up"

and yes i got back into mugen

god dammit peer pressure  :(

Jesuszilla

http://files.nihongostudy.com/fuentes/msgothic.zip

Install that in your Windows fonts.

Sorry once again, I thought I had picked a font that everybody had (it's a MS font, after all), and I wanted it to be compatible for both English and Japanese so I chose this one.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

AceAttorneyGod

...I haven't gotten help, I just want the victory screen in a different mugen.   :what: I have a different mugen now but I love that victory screen you made jesuszilla, I want that Mugen Fighting Jam victory screen added to my mugen which does not have a victory screen.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Since the #1 complaint was the long fight ctrl time and it was easy to fix, I have updated the archive.

I've also included msgothic.ttc and updated the readme for installation instructions for those who could not see the win text.

Thanks to all who have downloaded! I'm very glad to see people using this. :)

NomadicNinja

what is the fix for the fight ctrl time

i think i fixed it but i want to be sure

i also don't want to redownload the stuff

Jesuszilla

EDIT: Just change the ctrl.time in the fight.def of your choice lifebars to 100.