• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 09:13:43 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

A rant.

Started by Fusion, June 30, 2006, 10:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

How come people -always- include Zero in ANY "which Megaman is best' poll?  It doesn't make sense.  Zero is not a Dr. Light machine, nor is he another Megaman.  If you really wanted to have a literal poll, then just put in "Which Megaman is your favorite?" and have Megaman, Megaman X, Megaman Volnutt and Megaman EXE as choices because those are as accurate as you will get to your own question.

UHMEEEEBA

Because he has a sword is a bishie, and as such has lots of undeserved fanbase.

Honestly, the X series is more about him than X, and Zero then got his own series after that.

Jesuszilla

X Gon' Give it to Ya.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Quote from: Cigarette Smoking Man on June 30, 2006, 10:45:10 PM
Honestly, the X series is more about him than X, and Zero then got his own series after that.

We'll find that out after Capcom finishes up New Super Megaman Bros. (as I call the MMX remakes)

UHMEEEEBA

That might not happen given how horribly IHX and Powered Up sold in Japan, Capcom is hesitant to make another.

Fusion

Awesome.  They did terrible?  GREAT!

UHMEEEEBA

Did you not see the words in japan?

They sold somewhat decently in America.

Fusion

I saw the words, Neon.  Oh, by the way, what's your source?  Some of my friends don't believe you.

UHMEEEEBA

Planet MegaMan Interview with Inafune.

The sites presently down so I can't find the actual link, but you can search for it there once it's up again.

Jesuszilla

July 25, 2006, 02:51:54 AM #9 Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 02:53:45 AM by Mr. Coffee
I personally liked IHX...

Oh, and Zero is always included for the reasons Neon said.

Fusion

Quote from: Cigarette Smoking Man on July 02, 2006, 02:03:01 PM
Planet MegaMan Interview with Inafune.

The sites presently down so I can't find the actual link, but you can search for it there once it's up again.

http://www.planet-megaman.com/files/e32006/Inafune_Transcript.txt

PMM's up, and there's the link.

Jesuszilla

W00T! Rockman on the Wii! Hope it sticks true to the classic games, and I hope that they have a new classic series game on there... Like Rockman Forte.

UHMEEEEBA

Anything on the Wii would likely use the stupid controller, and thus be extremely gimmicky.

RockMan already is suffering from too many gimmicks what with the Power Ranger Wanabees, and the new BN series. Really, he needs to go back to making games that aren't gimmicky, and are actually good.

Fusion

Actually, ZX is pretty far from the Power Rangers theme.

And does the use of the controller automatically make Metroid Prime 3 a rap name-infested game?

UHMEEEEBA

July 26, 2006, 10:48:19 PM #14 Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 11:01:11 PM by Cigarette Smoking Man
Yes, yes it does, and I have a whole floor of floormates that agree with me on that one.

And ZX, is the bastard love child that resulted from a three way of the Zero series, BN4's Soul System, and Metroid.

Oh, the Music from MegaMan II, also was there, but really didn't do much.