• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Ono's new project. It's official: Street Fighter x Tekken!

Started by Jesuszilla, June 30, 2010, 01:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmorphman

It probably has to do with the charging up of moves to make them supers; Rolento doesn't have any moves that are that similar to Take No Prisoners.

Jesuszilla

BALROG/VEGA AND M. BISON/BALROG

also paul and law whose model in this game is fei-long's but with a mustache added through MS Paint

Then there's this:

Saturn and Pyron cameos in the background.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

No, I'm pretty sure that's what it is... If you deny that being Pac-Man then... who the else could it be?

UHMEEEEBA

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

GRASP AT MY STRAW, NEON, AND SUCK IT!

GAME OF THE FUCKING YEAR, PREORDERING THAT SHIT

UHMEEEEBA

Brandy Bogard

HOLY BUTTFUCKING NIGGERCOCK THIS IS AWESOME

THANK YOU BASED NAMCOM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Since nobody mentioned it, all five characters are PS3 and Vita exclusives so if you've got a 360 tough luck.

Jesuszilla

also Mega Man fans are STILL whiny bitches if you look at the comments.

UHMEEEEBA

To be fair making BBAMM's profile be a copy paste of Volnutt's story is a bit distasteful.

Jesuszilla

January 26, 2012, 11:16:33 PM #57 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:18:34 PM by Jesuszilla
Everything about this was actually Inafune's idea, according to a Tweet from Ono.

Quote from: Yoshi_OnoChinI consulted with Mr.Megaman(his name is Mr.I...) about it 1 years ago.Its result! ;D RT @kazuyafan94:Lovin Megaman inSFxTK!But why cover art

Which, once again, makes him the brains of everything that was going on at Capcom, doing awesome stuff while stopping stupid shit.

UHMEEEEBA

Can't say I'm surprised he really seemed to like the bad box art.

KoopaKoot

Click Here.