• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 03:59:52 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

E3 2010

Started by UHMEEEEBA, June 14, 2010, 01:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Figured I'd make a thread in advance. Post whatever here I guess.

Microsoft already showed some of Natal Kinect, the Cirque du Soleil was involved.

Launch titles include such wonderfully creative titles like Kinect Sports.

Microsoft has a regular conference tomorrow.

Nintendo and Sony on Tuesday.

Other various companies have their own conferences on some of the other days.

Let's hope there are no giant enemy crabs or worse.

Jesuszilla

Supposedly DoA5 will be there, and it wasn't scheduled... though it was there before from what some have said.

Also, Kinect/Project Natal is the superior technology; just.... the first few sets of games are knockoffs.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

i'm only looking forward to mvc3 tbh

and maybe the new deus ex game

and maybe some other stuff but idk

K.O.D

June 14, 2010, 11:48:04 AM #3 Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:54:16 AM by K.O.D
Looking forward to seeing Mafia 2, Civilization V, Spec Ops, Deus Ex : Human Revolution, Kane & Lynch 2, KOF XIII, Dead Space 2.

Cautious on the new XCOM and Front Mission.

Will be interesting to see the 3DS and possibly even the PSP2.

Valve surprise announcement!

Hate the natal/move/suckmywiilololol and 3D gaming shit (this doesn't count the 3DS's 3D shit since i'm only interested in the hardware upgrade and game lineup), don't care.

K.O.D

Just saw the E3 livestream of Metal Gear Solid : Rising, it was fucking amazing.

RAIDEN CUTTING UP EVERYTHING.

UHMEEEEBA

June 14, 2010, 01:07:23 PM #5 Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 01:20:46 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Microsoft E3 Keynote. Joystiq was banished to a special "blogger" section. That's kind of mean.

Some new Call of Duty DLC as a timed exclusive.

The aforementioned METAL GEAR Rising footage. They claim the game lets you cut anything, which goes with a nonsensical teaser on Kojima's page a few days ago of scenes of things being cut. Personally I thought it was a self deprecating joke on the amount of cut scenes in Metal Gear games but alas.

Gears of War 3 and Fable 3 shown a bit. Fable 3 due out Oct. 26th.

A new project called Kingdoms being done by Crytek. It's apparently live action. Someone never learned the lesson of the old FMV games from the 90s that for the most part sucked.

Halo Reach shown, it features space combat.

At time of this posting showing off Kinect.

UHMEEEEBA

Microsoft has spent the past 10 minutes or so talking about Kinetc and showing it off ad nauseum. Not much else has been happening. Mostly showing off fitness games, yup sort of boring. If they start jamming like Nintendo did in 2008...

K.O.D

Just as expected, Kinect is boring wii-grade shovelware shit.

UHMEEEEBA

Even Harmonix is in on it now with a dancing game. This press conference started out ok but I'm afraid it's not too much better than the Nintendo 2008 one now. At least they didn't shove consumer graphs down the audiences throat.

UHMEEEEBA

June 14, 2010, 01:54:29 PM #10 Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 02:03:24 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Kinect to launch November with 15 launch titles. Sonic Freeride being among them, yeah that wasn't a rumor after all.

Showing off a Star Wars game the crowd was happy but I personally think that's because they were glad the fitness and dancing came to an end. That comes out in 2011.

I'd just like to point out before the Wii came out I told you it would lead to imitators and lower quality all around but none of you believed me. I expect an apology from each and every one of you now.

Microsoft closed by announcing a new smaller 360 model with more storage and built in Wi-Fi. They decided to go all Oprah and ship everyone who attended the conference one.

K.O.D

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on June 14, 2010, 01:54:29 PM
I'd just like to point out before the Wii came out I told you it would lead to imitators and lower quality all around but none of you believed me. I expect an apology from each and every one of you now.

fyi, you're not the only person.

UHMEEEEBA

In other news Capcom has invited a few Mega Man bloggers to E3, so it's a safe bet a Mega Man game is coming out of this at one point or another.

UHMEEEEBA

EA's keynote just starting up.

You're on your own this time I have to make dinner.

K.O.D