• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:06:43 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

AFTER ABOUT A MONTH OF SEARCHING, I FINALLY FOUND IT

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Orochi Gill

That looks fucking tasty :sho:

Jesuszilla

HE FLASHES COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA AND REMIXES THE TOWN TUNE INTO THE MUSIC WHICH HAPPENS TO BE ONETT SUNRISE

I LOVE THIS GAME

UHMEEEEBA

Rifftrax needs to riff Sharknado.

Preferably as a live show if they can afford it.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

I hope not... my GF's in Florida. But after the LA Riots in '92, I am worried sick.

maximilianjenus

Brandy Bogard

ipam;d aelghio aoist fuoacedksigna isahrde
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Fusion

Spoiler for an observation regarding the first 3 NES Megaman games:

[spoiler]
In the original Mega Man, our blue bomber's animations are pretty simple.  For the buster, there's a set of animations that are normal, one for when you've off a few buster shots, one for the Super Arm...  Not the point, though.   However, when it comes to the buster animation triggers, the original game is the only one that cannot transition between a standing buster-shooting pose and a walking variant without first overriding it.  Also, the alignment for the running frames was also based on Mega Man's head position when standing, leading to him jerking backwards if you fired the buster immediately after beginning to walk.

This was fixed for Megaman 2, where you could transition between a standing and running buster animation without the normal running animation overriding the buster variant.  The alignment, however, was left untouched.

Megaman 3, by comparison, had a lot more in it's scope.  Sound effects were changed, Megaman's platforming mechanics were changed to not have any slip-sliding around when running on normal surfaces, and his sprites alignment had changed.  To make the standing\running buster animation transition smoother, Megaman's running frames had their alignment changed.  The same philosophy behind the original alignment, except the 'head position' was now based on the standing buster shot frame.[/spoiler]

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Hey guys

You know what's a good movie?

Pacific Rim

You should go watch Pacific Rim

UHMEEEEBA

The next Rifftrax Live is Starship Troopers on August 15th, just thought I'd share that.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Websta

That pic makes me want that game.

Jesuszilla