• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:38:27 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted User

Calc III is easy. Just wait until Calc IV introduces Stokes's and Green's theorems. :)

Jesuszilla

Don't think I'll be taking cal IV since I'll have completed the lower division sequence (if I pass this course). Next semester is my first step into upper division math, so since CS deals with a lot of matrices, I signed up for a course in matrix calculations.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

They become a lot easier to think about when you're actually dealing with practical applications. Arrays are nothing but matrices, and we deal with those all the time... albeit mostly 1-dimensional, but 2D and 3D arrays also have their uses, namely in computer graphics.

Plus it just sounds cool to say, "I'm working with a MATRIX."

UHMEEEEBA

The MATRIX jokes get old after like the fiftieth one.

Jango

Speaking of old jokes, my friends dragged me to a Journey concert tonight, and when the band started playing "Faithfully," I screamed, "YES, ELECMAN'S SONG!"

[spoiler]I should add that Arnel Pineda (the current lead singer) actually makes the band sound good and almost makes up for the shitiness of Steve Perry (the lead singer that turned Journey into pop-fodder), and although I've never had such tendencies in my life, if me and him ever ended up in jail together...[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Man how'd I manage to miss this, MST3K Volume 26's titles were announced.

411- THE MAGIC SWORD
516- ALIEN FROM L.A.
620- DANGER! DEATH RAY
803- THE MOLE PEOPLE

All of which were thought impossible for a long time due to rights issues, but hey Shout has tons of money.

Jango

With all dat money, I hope they're able to bring over the Godzilla movie with JET JAGAA

Jango

December 14, 2012, 03:34:04 AM #2349 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 04:54:23 PM by Jango
Posting to say I registered an account on Rifftrax forums, whent to the board for suggesting movies to riff, and suggested HAUSU

House (Hausu) Trailer - Subtitled (Nobuhiko Obayashi, 1977)

Jmorphman is going to kill me

Jesuszilla

DivineWolf

K.O.D

Jango

Jesuszilla

I think that constitutes a crime against humanity. How can I report this?

Well, I can start by reporting it on YT as CP (lol laxxe23) offensive material.